Today is the third day at work. Things are getting better and I am being exposed to more stuffs. Was introduced different type of testbeds. To be honest, what is testbed for uh? Hmm I dare not ask. Another new colleague does not seem to ask too much questions, so I just try to keep quiet as well.
Heard from CT how others treat one another. I somehow don’t really want to take in all he said lar. Not too sure about his motives, I just listen and dun comment lo since I know nuts. Actually my gut feel and my past 2 days observations told me that he is not so welcomed among all. Hmm… weird.
Lord, no matter what I hear, what I see. Please guard my heart above all things and teach you to look up to you only. Do grant me to wisdom to discern what You like and what You don’t.
I am just a simple girl, never in any office politic etc. Please be with me all the time and teach me what to say and what to do.
I know I am now really on technical path and it sometimes simply sounded too technical and chim to me. Grant me to wisdom and knowledge to understand those stuffs. Also, teach me to be humble all the time and always willing to learn.
This is my prayer. In the Jesus name I pray, Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment