Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am comforted by God's words this morning as I read Isaiah 49:13-18. It reminds us that God have us engraved on His palms. How sweet our Lord is :) I am truly grateful for His everlasting and merciful love. Again and again, He knocks some senses on me. He will not forsake me, He will never do that. Although I may seem insignificant in this world, I can be assured that our Almighty God actually takes note on me and He listens to my nonsense all the time!

I guess I need some sense of security. I met this drunk man last Tues @ Boon Lay interchange. I wasn't alone, with a few strangers, waiting for bus 187. This man came forward and talked to me. I was so scared, scared that He will eat me up. Ha...thankfully this young boy was beside me. Then the bus conductor came and everyone boarded the bus. Guess what, I was so scared till I chopped a seat near to door. Then there was this guy with a decent body build sat beside me. Wowo, I was so relieved. Haa.. guess that guy also noticed my timid look while q-ing. :D I am just like any other girl who needs security... Haa...

OK, I have submitted to God. Happen anot, I just want to commit everything unto His hands Simply cant afford to have my mind running wild like nobody business =)

No comments: