Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Kaiyue is unwell since Monday... poor bb... She has been coughing and having nightmares for the past 2 nights. When i heard her cough, i feel so pain...

Last night, it got worse. She had fever and the grandma and I woke up to sayang her and feed her medicine. When grandma was away to prepare medicine, two of us quickly prayed twice. Kaiyue is a sensible and smart baby, she knows that God will protect her and heal her. Then she calmed down n cried no more. After that, maybe due to the medicine effect, she slept sound till this morning... Lord, please heal her. She is such a lovely toddler :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I have such thought... I might not be able to have mine if it is meant to be like that. Sound so scary and disappointing but I know i will have to accept it and be submissive to God's plan

Teach me, Lord...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankful for HY as she is such a good coach at work. She analysed the issue together with me and discussed the possible metric to use. What a nice lady!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: