<< 小莹子 >>
She will be back in less than 12 hrs!! She is a special and unique friend cum sister. We met in CCF and guess what, the frenship continue to blossom even after we graduated from NTU.
It is a precious frenship given by God. I trily appreciate her company all these while. Haa... what is more amazing is she always listens with patience(i hope so) while I rant non-stop.
Thank you for being there, always.
<< jie >>
I feel so proud of you. You're always so calm and steady while i seem to be so anxious and uncool while handling stuffs.
Maybe you really eat more salt than i do and I am always a xiao-mei in your eyes. Thank you for showing care and concern in your subtle way. You are not good in expressing in words but your actions and decisions tell alot!
I pray that you can continue to trust God for His guidance and providence in the days to come. We simply cant fathom God's plan but i hope that we two are sure that we are well taken and sheltered under His wings.
<< He provides >>
Jehovah Jireh. Ya, this is the tiny little voice i heard when I felt so loss before and after talking to wen and wc.
God will provide. Again God reassured me that He cares and He remembered. I feel so peaceful. Thank you, Father in heaven
<< Barriers >>
How many barriers are there? I really dunno. I expect some and I also hope that most will be cleared by the grace and mercies of our Lord, if He allows.
A bit unsettled though but slowly, God has made some ways and things may not as cloudy and gloomy as I thought.
Anyway, i enjoy being into it. After all, it has been quite some years...
No comments:
Post a Comment