It has been with us for 33 years?! Wow, that's old uh :)
I remember standing at the back of the lorry while on our way home from popo's house. We sing on the lorry, singing in the wind. Haha.. so fun!!
I sure fall asleep whenever i sat on the lorry while Papa drove me to anywhere. Count 1..2..3... and you will find a pig beside the drive seat
This lorry went thru thick and thin wid our whole family and ya, the business. I am sure it travels more miles than I do, until now
It is aging. Its color changes from maroon to light Red and now it is a chilly red.
Mum told me papa sold it for 2k since he is going to wind up his business and enjoy his retirement?! Hee... that lorry still worth for 2k uh? kekek... initially he wanted to sell it at 3k but in the end... ah well, hope he spend the $$ wisely.
No comments:
Post a Comment