17 Feb 08 Worship leading
It has been 10 mths since I last lead worship in lishi. I was nervous, freak out as i was about to decide on the songs I want to sing!! God has been merciful. He sent liting, JianEn and Victor to be around to help with the music arrangement. I reliase I was a bit retarded. haa... consequences of not leading worship for long!!! i really hope that God honours the sacrifices we put before Him and congreagation can cme to Him to exalt Him. I think I had a good time leading worship esp 'This is Father's world'. It warms my heart but tear are not weld up in my eyes ;p
Air-flown Krispy Kreme Doughnut
Mr Coke got me a dozen of KK Donut from JKT!! Whoohoo... Kinda sweet, I mean. Ya, the doughnut. Thank you for the effort to fly those sweeties in. I truly appreciate that. As said, here is a virtual hug *hugs* WC commened that you are really 有心, coz all the way from JKT. A glimpse on the donut

Dinner @ Pasta De Waraku
This is a last minute CU outing. Haa... Wong was nice as he jio-ed people out for my 'farewell'. It sounds funny, isn't it? There are seven of us, usual CU hang out plus ms fang and mr JR. It was a heart-warming one. I am not leaving for good, but it's nice to have people remembering you. Ya, I am not alone in this world.
My third biz trip
777-300ER
Yup, finally the day has come. I have been having nitemares that I am unable to go for biz trip ;p Not say I am very enthu to go but this is definitely something I look forward to. What's more the WSR is at Vancouver!
Vancouver, Oregon (19-25 Feb)
Discover Columbia River, Mt Hood. The WSR venue: Fairgate Inn was not bad, we can see the sunset and it is simply so scenic.
Food that we had: Pork shank, Salmon Fettucini, Steak, Lobster, Shrimp, cheese mushroom, Ice-cream lava cookie, ham+cheese+egg croissant, supreme Fajitas, Carnitas, Magarita, Vietnamnese Beef noodles
Woodburn shopping
I reliase that I spent more on the little ones than myself! Crazy... busily hunting good deals for them ;) it was a nice shopping experience. I met jingwen@ Converse shop! What a surprise!! Imagine you meet your high school friend in oversea!! So unexpected! hehe...
I met my high school friend @ COnverse!
I finally get to drive! NP was a bit concern coz i drove too fast! kekek... 70mph! OK, i shall be more careful and don't follow the car too close :)
Multnomah Fall
NP, HY & CI are nice. Thet have been to the fall but they don't mind driving to Multnomah and Columbia Gorge for me!! It was quite freezing cold. Since Chris is wearin so thin, he caught a cold! I had yummy prime rib at the restaurant there. So yummy!!! the mushroom stuffed with goat cheese and salmon also tastes quite unique. Accidently ate that mustard, eeee... so horrible!
Downtown Portland
We drop the idea of going up to Mt St helen as we heard it gets quite cold and the road is slippery. We might need to snowchain the car! It was a short drive to downtown, we parked at Lyord Center and took the free train to downtown. We walked along the river, Chinatown, Niketown, Pioneer Square, Pearl District. Powells bookshop is quite impressive. It has a lot of books and the rack consists of 7 'level'
This is Mt Hood
San Diego, California (25-29 Feb)
Howard gave me a warm hug when I first reached SD office. Kinda surprised and I think not only myself, CH was shocked by that. Haha... anyway, very nice of him :) This is my third visit to SD, so things are not as unfamiliar. All is good. I met Ali at Hilton Garden Inn where he had his matlab course. He hugged me too. Haha.. he wasn't that 'nice' when he was on LTT in BPD. Good to see him coz he was the one who hire me and actually gave me some hard time. Kekek...
Scan summit was a boring one. Too hardware focus and I do feel a bit redundant. Well, get to see who is who, not too bad. There was this wine tasting evening. Wowo, those guys are horrible. They ignored me. Haha.. then in the end i chat with Bill and Hung meng whom i reliase he is a SM! haha.. i was so mei da mei xiao
Shopping at Carlsbad wasn't that great, probably it was the woodburn effect. You wont want to buy something with tax. Having said so, i bought 3 Coach bags! kekek...
Shien of Osaka and Pearl Restaurant, my must-visit restaurants in SD. Love the food there!
I thank God for this biz trip also coz I get to know CH more esp over the dinner. He is not as serious as I thought and others feel that I start to joke with him! hehe... Wanted to do hang gliding but it is a bit ex. USD 175. Since CH is not going for that, no point going alone too
WineTasting cum networking night at Rancho Berbado Winery
I wrapped up my biz trip at Seaport village by having a not-too-nice clam chowder and seafood basket! Kekek... Though it is not too benefiting but I thank God for the protection and travel opportunity. Not everyone get it and I have got such good treatment!
Hal - 憨厚的声音不语常先声夺人-ego
Scotts 开心豁达的笑声
John S 嚣张作风很老板
Volker 木纳沉默高高
Teresa 泼辣爱在会议时候针织
Continuation ... entry after US trip....
San Francisco, city by the bay!
I am on my way to San Francisco! A place where I wanted to go so long ago and ya, city by the bay! Yesh!! Many thanks to keith who told me not to book the hotel @ Fisherman Wharf, so I changed it to Bush st instead. Haha... imagine I walked up and down the hill with my big luggage, laptop bag and sling bag. I will die! hehe... Soon after I reach the hotel, i quickly dashed to Fisherman Wharf for dinner. The street was quite quiet till i was a bit scared. I thought it is supposed to be noisy since this is a beautiful city?!
To my surprise, there wasn't much people walking on the street at around 8pm!! 8pm!! Hee... I had nice red clam chowder and grilled shrimp at Pier market @ Pier 39. Nothing much to see except the lighting. well, my first night excursion actually made me wanting to change my return flight schedule! Not to postpone but bringing forward. haha...
1 Mar 08 Bike the bridge
Met Keith. He is such a nice guy that he prepared all the stuffs we need for biking. haha.. he brought extra clothing for me, thinking that I will feel cold etc. I really felt like i am a little girl! I rented a bike then we venture to sausalito and Tiburon! It was a wonderful experience, biking in a foreign country with a foreign guy! I love the feeling while we were on Golden Gate Bridge. Actually what's the big deal! It is just a bridge but it is a famous one. Hee... we stopped by halfway to take picture and enjoyed the wind!

The scenic route to Sausalito and Tiburon was great too! The houses are so nice and ya, you can tell only rich people can afford the price and view! I almost wanted to give up on some part of the journey. up and down the hill. The worst part is we have to rush like mad for the last boat leaving from sausalito, meaning extra 13km biking! The Tiburon dock is closed for repairng for that weekend. How coincedent uh... hehe.... As we were near to the Sausalito Ferry Terminal, guess what. The door is closed! can you imagine how we felt? haha... thankfully there was another boat leaving at 5pm. So thankful for that coz i think i cant bike anymore and no taxi will take us together with our bikes. hehe...
All in all, i cycled 40km. Bravo! kekeke... I took this photo while cycling on Golden Gate Bridge!
I am the owner of this boat!

Friends I met in SF
2 Mar 08 Taco uncle
I attend this church called xx United Methodist Church. Yucks, horrible. I did not enjoy at all. What's more I have to share friendship hug to those whom i dunno. I remember vividly there's this black who sat behind me. When i saw him coming towards me, i was like. HUH... hug?! haha.. ok, we hugged in the end. It's the event which they organise stunned me! Imagine calling volunteers for reach out event for Lesbian, gays, transexual people etc. Not that I discriminate them, I disagree with their behaviour but we still need to accept them as community right? =)
Then I went all the way to Nordstrum Rack @ ninth street. What a journey. I really went all out to look for Columbia Sportswear. I curse and swear that I will never do that again! Coz people might not appreciate what you do and sometimes I find myself stressing self too much on getting things done. I worry for nothing, just like I shop for others. In the end, I suffer. Well, I find joy in helping others too, just that when going gets tough, i grunble etc. haa...
World's most crooked st - Lombard street
Met this Taco uncle and his milky while I was on my way to Palace Des Fine Art. He bought me fish taco. Really thank God for the protection. I should not be that daring till I agreed to talk to him and allow him to buy me food and drink. I must be crazy. Haa... He stays in the boat and he actually invited me on board. Sorry, I did not have the courage to do that. Dajie and Fang Jie has repeated warmed me not to go on boat with a guy. Haha... that advice works! Oh ya, it is so disappointing to find out that Palace is under renovation :( Palace is a Must-visit place as we always use it as our test plot. so i must visit it personally. haha... too bad...
I really walked alot that day. thankfully I bought a pair of KEDS to reward self. Haa... I love Fishermans Wharf
3 Mar 08 Berkeley outing
Berkeley with Keith again. It was a lazing day. Basically just walked all the way up to Lawrence Hall and had a bird eye view on SF, Sausalito, Tiburon, Oakland Bridge! Fantastic view but the hike exhaust me! Hee... but thank God for the company and protection. I had a great time!

Took midnight flight to Singapore! Wowo, lots of Hongkonger and indians... sianz, flight so full! hehe...
5 Mar 08 Touching down
On my way back, i actually thought thru what had happenned esp in the last few days. I do see the big difference between you and K. This triggers me to think what kind of qualities or rather the person i am looking for. I dunno what is good and what is so bad. Just that it results different types of chemistry and sparks! Woman always talk about feeling, a sense of security and love.
That sms did brighten my day esp upon arrival. You never did that for my last shanghai and Perth trips but HK and this US trip! I was a bit unsettled. What do you want actually?! The cold shoulder i had during tat evening really turned me off. I wish i know how I should react :) But i know that my heavenly father will teach me how to.
6 Mar onwards... till now
I have been swamped by so many work-related stuffs. Eh, let me clarify. neither do i hold any senior position nor high flyer, i am just a basic team player who works on scan/copy imaging resources. =) Thank God for the opportunity to travel and meet with others. It enriched my life and increased my exposure and visibility. haha...
I have to jiayou, for the rest of the month till end Apr. Resource crunch and I will be working on Rainbow and Daimler concurrently. God will sustain me, i truly believe that. But this only happens when I am willing to surrender and trust in Him whole-heartedly :) Yaya, uplift me, my Lord.
Actually I do not know wich tense should I use while blogging. Present or past. haha... pardon my language ok!
No comments:
Post a Comment