
Tic tock tick tock... counting down to 18th Nov, hate it!!
I am thankful for the time spent together with all of them. God has been gracious and merciful to my family!!
Marathon
Sunday sermon "Are You ready?" served as a good reminder to me. I was so ashamed of myself especially when Rev Poh prayed for us during the Holy Communion.
In essence, the prayer said something like seeking forgiveness from God since we or ME, only care and think of myself only. I am concern with what I hope for and what eventually turn out to be. I am not even in the radar of noting when is God's second coming, not to mention I am ready for that.
I feel so ashamed of myself.
We always say we want to live for God. But have you noticed that our prayers is basically a scope down version of our lives. More often than not, we ASK more than we GIVE THANKS. And most of the time, I hardly ask for spiritual advancement and enrichment. Man..shame on me... Something is not right.
Am I always ready and faithfully prepare the oil for God's second coming? just like the 5 wise virgins? This is something which I think I need to do some soul searching!!
Like it or not, this would be a marathon. You know it's a race which you might not know when and where it ends until the day. So persevere and have long-lasting endurance to finish the race. Oops, I am unsure if I am able to complete it but I should pledge to give my best while running. Stay focus, conserve energy, know your calling, it can be a long cum exhausting run. You may not know what to expect, will there be cheerleader along the way who cheer you on or just some strangers who ask you to give up, dun run anymore!!
As a friend, what kind of people you are? Supporter, saboteur or discourager?
Rabbit without ears
*drool drool drool*
He is so cool, sexy and soooo charming!! He is Til Schweiger. He is the actor, the director and the producer!! Isn't he COOL and talented?! :)
Manz... You can hardly bump into this kind of guy on the street :) Not by chance OK!! And He is German, charming German :)
Ludo said something to Anna on 'one night stand' & BGR stuffs. This thought kinda resonates with what i have been hearing recently.
You don't really need someone to make you happy and you cant really expect someone else to make you happy esp when you're in a relationship. Coz it is normal for a person to feel unhappy.
Ludo is actually trying to siam some responsibilities... haha...
Oya, one more lesson learnt. Dressing really makes a difference!! This is what dajie kept telling me. Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment