Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MY Full Marathon on 7 Dec 08

Guess what?! I finished my first full marathon on 7 Dec. So proud of myself ;)

The timing isn't great, 6:19:56 for 42.195km. manz... I am kinda upset coz i miss the 5.5hrs target. tsk tsk.. try harder next time?! provided I wanna to run and train for it. hehe..

the first 30km basically was wonderful and perfect for me though i did once want to quit and walk. hehe.. then i remember what xb said, DUN WALK and that mrJen said he ran 28km before. I THOUGHT SINCE THEY CAN DO IT, WHY CAN'T ME? so ego... hee... well, i persevered till 30km, estimated time is 4hrs10min. The timing still considired good and I have not run that far without stopping before!!

All was screwed up bcoz of my last 12km run. sigh... basically no more strength to run, although still have stamina. Who told me not to train harder?? duh... What's more the environment is so condusive to WALK, no one runs. You'll be perceived as weirdo if you run. haha...

SLACK ME

This is the regret i have for my first full marathon. Shall I run again? Hmm.. anyway, I've got my FINISHER T-shirt. Yeh yeh yeh!!

Thank God for the safe run :) it is definitely physically and mentally exhausting cum straining!

No comments: