WORK
You can always feel good about what you do, and proud of how great your accomplishment is. No doubt! But when it comes to the 'work showcase' time, everyone is equally confident with their deliverables. So how? does your colleagues jverdict dictate your success or failure? is there a direct link to your year end bonus/ranking/increment in time to come? Maybe not.
The vital key stakeholder is your boss! As he/she is the one who aligned your work goal and advancement plan with you. Since we are unique individuals, obviously the goal would be different. what is there to compare? ha. at the end of the day, you own your own career!
mrLoud made a remark which struck me. It's true that "You do not need to know everything that others know since our roles are different. flip side thing -> because he/she may not or need not know what you know. What's more important is you know what you should know and that's yours! "
LIFE
Imagine someone, aged around 60 y/o, with some illness, not a stranger but a remote kin, committed suicide! How sad! How come you go around to get kind monetary support. where's ur kids?!! argh... bringing up the son whom may not be your own is heart-aching, i guess. It's a pain to see him growing up and yet he is not yours. argh... the wife is really!! sigh...
I wonder, how 悲哀! sigh...
Random
I feel that you're just so selfish and self-centred!! I hope I wont succumb to that kind of prompting again! Sad to say, i am quite disappointed with you...
I am thankful for God's timely arrangement that he grants me wisdom in embracing all these! God loves us so much that we also gotta forgive the wrongdoings others has done unto us. He is God! His grace is overflowing. I like how Rev Chen describe us.
We are like those kids, having eaten the choclate secretly. As mum popped us a question: "did you eat choclate?". We sheepishly said "I didn't!". Haa.. not knowing that we forgot to wipe our mouths after "偷吃-ing". how amusing
No comments:
Post a Comment