Today is the last work day in Comtech. How time flies, we actually move every 2 years. Ha. Dajieda said it is a way of promoting us since those managers will be cubeless when we are in D2. Ha. The very fact is we spend the whole week packing our stuffs!! haha.Good life uh.
Good bye, 188. I will miss you alot!
Tier x
Hmm I think sometimes getting out of SG for a while is definitely good for me since I think the contagious bug is affecting those who still care and bother to talk about it. Ha.
GolfVV will be leaving for Mel’s team. Good for her. Really! As I can see she is being 打压 under such system. Sorry lo, can’t be helped. Hope she can really maximize her potential in PJI.
As hondaPeow chose to stay behind, I guess his ultimate aim to become a PE. Perhaps we can only wait till July then we will know whether there is such an opportunity for him to move up. Else, he said he lose hope in Q2 management and wanna to leave. Bottomline, we all want advancement!
Ya, so be it. I mean every individual has their own dream and passion and wants in life. When you are unable to find satisfaction in your current workplace, please move on! You know, the way you guys communicate your thought is like you are trying to brainwash us so that we think alike?? Hmmm I hope you guys are not trying to manipulate our thought and actions! I seriously hope that you won’t try to have small acts after brainwashing most of us. Hehe.. of course, everybody has his/her own freewill to decide what to take & what to reject :)
Then we talk about which tier do we belong to. hmm it's a tricky question. I believe I belong to the tier 1 as of now. I just feel sick about it. Really! Ok, shall talk to mentorC next week.
What CO said is right, one mountain cannot contain 2 tigers. Kekeke. So it would be good for individual if he/she has chosen to leave. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment