Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Sunday

I think my body clock has already ascustomed to the mid-west work schedule, I woke up super early today so i have decided to attend the 0830 service at Maranatha Chapel.

We shall wait upon the Lord
He is the defender of the weak
the comfort for those in need.
He is the everlasting God,
who will not faint and will not grow weary
He reigns foever! Amen

Then I went for gas station to have the gas tank fully pumped, about 11 gallons :) also, I got a 5-qt T-fal jumbo pan from Sears, so cool :) Loving it. I shall make good use of it for more cooking. Too bad the kettle is out of stock.

Then it's my adventure to 99 Ranch 大华超市. This is the biggest Chinese supermarket in San Diego, you can practicailly find things you want here. Sooo excited. I bought 70% full of a push cart. kekek.

I bought myself pear, apple, oranges, tomato, mushroom, dumpling, prawn, minced pork, oyster sauce, cooking oil, big bowl set (soup spoon, saucer), steamer & milk!! I also went to Vons to get anoth pint of Haagen Daaz, this time round is Vanilla Bean :)) I now have Dark Chocolate Mint and Vanilla Bean in the fridge for my sweet tooth. 

I started my first lunch box preparation in the new place :) Fried rice: carrot, prawn, onion, bean sprout, minced pork; Onion egg; Cabbage! It taste good. hehe..


No comments: