Sunday, March 4, 2012

Leap Year Week

过去一周的情绪波动还挺糟糕的,见识自己原来压抑好一阵子的怒气爆发出来还挺可怕的,呵呵,真妙,至少更认识自己。

high IQ
还好尽早与Ron讨论进展,若是再拖几个星期后,我的脸可能更黑,哈哈。用错 mask这种错误竟然会发生,而且还在我们打印了10来个小时之后,太不像话了吧!难道我的苦劳真的那么不值钱么?那天还真的有点气愤,重新干一次,早发现总胜于之后的遗憾。

既然需要预订打印机来测试,我们通常都是‘先到先得’, as long as you book your slot through the outlook calendar before others, you'll normally get your press time. there was a joke the other day when this media(paper) guy who needs the press to run his test. But that was my slot. so i told him over the OC.

  • Me: hey dennis, please dont come as it is my press time
  • DennisP: So you're high IQ? 
  • Me: Yes
  • DennisP: You must be very smart!
I just continue to laugh out loud. That was soooo funny. Yes, I do not usually associate this high IQ to high Intelligent Quotient. To me, high IQ  = high Image Quality.


Fickle Minded
Somehow things just get on my nerve on Thurs. Maybe it has been brewing in me for quite some days and it exploded in that evening. I was overwhelmed and irritated by the followings:

  • - 3 consecutive duties in a row
  • - choir song practice during weekly thurs singspiration
  • - Indecisiveness on the paintball arrangement
  • - Shallow or 'surface' sharing while doing round table
  • - Grumbling from Jia

Interestingly that day I did not smile a lot too, just don't feel like. and 3 persons commented that I looked sad or upset. Ahem, I think i become sad after their remarks.


So.... i blew my top for hours. I allowed myself to be angry and grumpy that evening. I just show my temper to them... oops. and the crankiness continues. I refuse to list down the prayer request on Friday. haha. i think some can sense that. Well, once a while. and that night... i slept at 3am. I am unsure whether it is due to the Viet coffee or the anger... 

 That evening, i took off to buy coffee and brought that to Torrey Pines. I did not run that day but brought 小红out to capture the moments. hehehe... the sunset is so nice. ChinLee commented that I have a good life in San Diego, which i agree. kekeke...                                    
                              Off work@430 + coffee + camera + Sunset @Pacific Ocean.
Isn't that a wonderful blessing? Oh man, daylight savings will end on 3/10. It means I wont be able to catch the sunset at 5.45pm but 6.45pm. Sigh. I still need to go Ying2's house to wash up, chit chat && pig out session at 6pm. oh man...
  
Visitors
This week we have visitors from Singapore!! whoohoo. ChinLee asked masterYeo to bring me the candies, soup pack && i-weekly. so sweet and thoughtful of her. I am so glad to be her younger 'sister' and she still treats me very well. *to think I always piss her off and being so direct to her*. well, that's what true friends are for.
Lunch with MasterYeo and SmDennis @Akai Hana. hoho. Did not know SmDennis reads alot. He reads book on his i-phone whenever he is free. kekeke. He looked less serious when he was here on Wed. MasterYeo kindly jio-ed me to join them. hehe.. nice, he knows i need some 'local' fix.


Urge. We went there b4 TSY left for LA. kekek. 4man + 1 lady. Haiyo, these gentlemen all at their early 40's. the way they talk is funny. apparently TSY became drunk soon after he had his porter. He was worried that he might miss his flight and as we psycho him to ride with SmDennis, he refused to. Why? because he argued with SmDennis, who is his boss 2 weeks back. TSY did not want to go with him. hahaha. We were all so amused by TSY's reaction. The next funny thing is... we told him to take the check. He was supposed to write 52 buck but he just wrote 58. We were like: Are you OK? you're really drunk! then.. we left Urge and he almost forgot that his bag was still at big bro's car. hahaha.... What a joker.


We had a good laugh at him. muahahahhaahahah... 

公主舆论
由于担心他人偷用我的paper, 我不要脸的在我那大捆的‘test media’ 写道:This belongs to princess. 怎晓得竟然还被Ron发现,他好奇的问Bill:do you give the nick name 'Princess' to Pealow or Pealow gives the nickname to herself? 哈哈。Bill笑了。之后这Ron 还向其他人讲述这princess media.

Lunchbox kaki那天在cafeteria 叫我 Pealow,我没留心;不过当他们用‘princess'那词,不巧我感觉到有人似乎在叫我,我就转头,哈哈。他们也大笑了。拜托,我真的没有注意听,当然更不可能要在诸多人面前不要脸的称自己公主,都几岁了啊。

昨晚在RR家,我真的是快累垮了。上午6.30分起床到Cowles Mt 去,然后又冲着去玩漆球,接着带小灰银去洗澡,洗刷休息1小时又冲到sawRen家带大人小孩去教会,用完晚餐,若是临时放飞机,肯定被R骂死,所以我就出现咯。昨日的太阳真的快把我给晒晕,感觉好像中暑一样。

一到他们家,双眼快闭起,头疼的很,哎。我边喝着 Isaac小弟所调的Vanilla Oreo鸡尾酒,边快不行的坐在沙发上,盖着小棉被,后边垫着两个枕头,闭起眼睛欣赏Corrinne May 的音乐。他们都因着我那少见的‘文静’和‘无力’而惊讶。突然开始有人用‘公主’之称在我身上,不好意思啦。还好,当中已有几人见识我的公主并发症,开始决定对付我,不让我每次都得逞。哈哈。

No comments: