Time flies. I just realize it has not been too long since i last updated the blog. I thought..perhaps i just updated it today since I have the urge?
as I research more about the permanent residency information and witness others struggles in the application, I see God's hands in my life. His timing is always perfect. First, I am on EB2. The priority queue does not have any back log. It means it is current. The USCIS will process it once the I140 is approved. I see that some other people will have to have for years in order to proceed to third phase and seriously, it is now backdated to Jan 09. also, if i work in Singapore for less than 5 years, given just a bachelor degree holder, I would have been in EB3. Yet God opens the door and make it happen! I had my finger print session.
I see a friend, completing her MBA at UCSD. She has an American dream. She works for a local setup and the salary has been delayed. The company is not looking good. Her visa will get expire by Jul 1 and she has 60days grace period to find another employment, visa sponsorship or she can opt to go back to school for visa extension or head home. You see the struggle, so real and yet she is hanging there.
another friend. Got his I140 after 10 years. and now the EB3 wait might be another 3 years. should he lose his job or should he need to reapply for new I140, it may imply a few more years down the pipeline. Does he has a choice? Yes, marry an American. Else uproot to go elsewhere.
Sometimes it occurs to me that things do not happen coincidentally. You can always take things for granted, at times the rides can be really harsh and bumpy, and you may choose to succumb to that or you do something.
recently i have seen how God has blessed us. I would say this is not a test. My God would not test my faith in such a way that, based on the choice that I made, whether pleasing or not to Him, then He allows miracle. I believe that. God wants me to acknowledge His sovereignty and all-powerful. Not because of what I choose, but who He is. The gracious and merciful God.
I hope I (we) can continue to lean on His plan, trust that He provides. with Christ in the vessel we can always smile, even during the storm!
No comments:
Post a Comment