I think part of the reason I want to watch this musical is bcoz of Kit Chan. I went yesterday! :) I thought overall it was quite nice tho some voices cracked. Hee... Hosan Leong and another guy are quite funny. I get to know cixi better but probably the producer has painted a way too beautiful picture of her. ANyway I think Dick Lee is talented also. Ok, worth the $$$! Yaya!
Hee... come to think of it, i watched a few since last Sept... Sound of music, West Side Story, Cabarret, and Forbidden City. What's next?!
Actually the whole storyline also tell us what our world like today. We dun like to know the plain truth, we prefer juicy news and something abnormal like tragedy. Tsk tsk... so the media only write what the readers want to read instead of the real truth! Sigh...
power, authority, fame, gold and many more. Is that what you want when you are on earth?
No comments:
Post a Comment