Tuesday, September 26, 2006

yayay, was on DOE course. It is a pretty interesting and useful course. DOE aka Design of Experiment, basically it is abt how do you design & optimize an experiment cum analysing the data. Prof Goh is knowledgable and possess good presentation skills. Therefore we never fall asleep halfway... haha... 2 more days to go :)

Feel happy as get to lead worship wid fellow sis this coming Sunday. I paint it as a colorful and nice picture. It is so good to have served God with others esp with the younger ones. Lalal.. this week xinyi and yuantying are going to lead worship tog with me... Look forward to the chemistry!!! and I pray that Holy spirit works within us and the congre!!

Hmm happy happy as I had a relax day yesterday. Enjoy the walk with a cold breeze, taking own sweet time to walk and never in a rushing mode. shopping... movie... hehe... thank God for a good and happy day though it is just a normal day!! =)

No comments: