Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Counting down...

Hmm now we are counting down...

Awaiting for kaiyao's arrival. Hope the delievery is smooth and both WC and him are safe and healthy...
Tai Sun Hung's second son is getting married on 11th Nov!

Everybody in the family need to adapt to the changes. In fact, these two are good changes :) It is a happy thing to share

I need to learn to get used of the absence of kor, chances of having meals together & chit chatting will be reduced significantly. I think emotionally I am kinda attached to him since young.

Kaiyue has grown up and she is such a lovely toddler. We all lover her very much and she is kinda smart and cheeky. Hee :) I sincerely hope that both Kaiyao and Kaiyue will grow and become a God-centred people in Christ.

Does it mean I can have my room soon? Haa... Dunno ler...

No comments: