Thursday, June 28, 2007

KINGDOM

>> I caught a baby bumble bee <<
This is a song which we sung during my hall 4 FOC. I miss those days

Bumble bee is home after 12 mths homemaker-life in Boston!
Still looked as usual ;) Skinny, elegant and as long-winded as before? Tomorrow we will know, after Corona meeting. Haha... Be prepared to bring more food in, who knows the meeting will last till lunch time? *puke*

She bought CT ice-cream latte from HPAM. Yummy!!! I get to drink coz CT gave me.

>> Kingdom <<
What is Kingdom?
Is it something very glorious or somewhere fully packed with people, and the Crown King is seated there, waiting to receive his honour?
If that is what you think, perhaps I can tell you what I understand recently on this 'Kingdom'
In bible, Jesus urged us to seek first His kingdom and His righteous and all others will be given to us. (Matthew 6:31-33)

Seek His kingdom = Live the way God commands, hold on to the principles and belief which HE imparts to us, live in the way that you can have His peace, love and joy present in your lives, seek His pleasure by not compromising on what He detests and honour God in the way that pleases Him
Is our God too hard to satisfy? ;p Up to your discretion.
Our God knows us incl our limiatation and weaknesses. Having listed down our inadequacy and imprefection does not disqualify us for meeting His requirements, on the other hand, it shows that how much we need Him to be present in our lives and guiding us through. His grace is very much needed ;p

No comments: