Friday, June 22, 2007

Random...

CG17 Retreat
上帝是供应的源头。上周五周六的‘退修会’承蒙神的眷顾,哪怕是仅仅的二十来个,他们的出席已经是一种鼓励了!
他们的确很可爱,也许不都是长相的可爱,是因心地的单纯而美丽吧 =)

第一次和sheila配搭,她紧张得很。谢谢她愿意在十万火急之下答应成为司琴,虽然她不是无处可挑剔,但她那愿意尝试的心态真叫人鼓舞!老实说,我已经很久没有和这么嫩的司琴配搭了;这其中我学到了要谦卑、包容和忍耐,这可不是单向的,而是双方都必须有一颗诚恳,愿意相互学习和调适以求更完美的呈现。这二十几年来碰上不少司琴,有很优越的,也有挺木纳的,呵呵,钢琴这玩意儿,真是有趣。让我在此一一列下:
加利利:楚云、丽娴、丽慧、春凤、玲玲、玉真
南大:恩奇、次莹、欣怡、lionel
BPMC: May、敏乐、莉婷、晓恩、颂欣、子欣、秀慧、Vivian、Sheila

屈指一数,的确有好几位很不错的司琴,当然还是恩奇最棒,与他最有默契!不用为他预备乐谱,也无须告诉他我要什么key,他似乎能明了似的。哈!难得难得,真的没得顶 ;p
宇军、恩礼、yvonne、gabrielle的参与也为这活动注入强心针,他们还是很关注小弟小妹的成长。原本有点泄气的我,刹那间被充气,继续上腾
与学生们分享了‘Les Choristes’这部法文片子,起初还很担心他们的反应。感谢神,一切都还好,他们都还很喜欢电影的题材,沉醉在美妙的音乐和歌声里,何等喜乐的享受啊!

Daimler
I feel kinda angry!! What's wrong if I say pmode/cmap group is the bottle neck?! Our mode of development is sequential development, we have to wait for their print resources before we can proceed on our imaging work. What if they take their own sweet time to develop maps, does SCF team have sufficient time to generate maps and get it tested before pushing it into FW?!! When things screwed up, people just point to us...

So what if she is senior?! I already told her that one of the map is wrong and they have no urgency to change it. Then when Jeff asked, I just voiced out my concern. Did I do anything wrong?! Even if you are senior, but when things are not right, we should highlight it. Though I am very much junior, but it doesn't mean we can share our thought and views.

Somebody said they wanna change the L/G. Are you kidding?? This will waste all my effort on Galileo and gotta start from scratch. Sure anot? Unless you give me ample of lead time or get moer resources to help, else you better drop the idea!!!

White Tower
Have you ever thought of why you want to be an engineer? Your target is earn respect, money or status or just a mere objecive that is to get things engineered properly and cost efficient?

Guard your heart as you continue to immerse in this world, every single thing is changing, gradually. Be on your guard as the greed and yearning for everthing will slowly creep into your life and take your most precious away.

Kaiyue
The moment I hold your little hand, I feel the warmth
When we are on our way to carpe diem, I feel so honoured to bring you there
When we board the bus, I feel so proud of you as you are so obedient

You are especially sweet when you smile, and your dimples are shown on ya little face
You always try to hide and pretend not to see me but how much can you hide

I am so blessed to have you!!

Ali Baba and Mr Coke
Finally both are out of sight in WS aisle, I do miss both of them

Ali Baba - He was the one who interviewed me. I was so thankful that his accent is understandable. His strength is in Statistic and ya quite decisive and always push for effective solution. He can be quite aggressive as well. Probably one bad point is he listens mostly to what seniors' say, he doesn't really care how others think. I must thank him also for providing me opportunities to go to San Diego. His words and comments are quite encouraging sometimes.

Mr Coke - We joined on the same day. At first I didn't really think we will be close but guess what. Haa... Anyway, we are still not very close. He is one of those I will gossip most since he is quite harmless. Among the peer colleagues, only 2 of us chat online with one another. He likes to ask things like... Pealow, do you have coins? What are you eating today? Tea break? Etc :) Whenever we attend offsite course, I always need to chop places for him as he is always late. Haa... We even become homing buddy. Haiz, I feel a bit sad ar coz I was the one who encouraged him to leave and ask Uncle seet to recommend him a job in ST and guess what, he is in ST now. Anyway, I am glad to have him around for the past 1.5 yrs.

OK, here is my team photo. Guess who is who... Hehe...



Farewell for Ali Baba and Mr Coke

No comments: