Thursday, September 13, 2007

An entry for you

Dear Mr Coke,

This would be my last time blogging at my current cube near 6C17. I am shifting to somewhere near 6C16, 2 aisle away from the current one.

I still remember what you said before when i lamented about the new cube size
7x8 -> 7x6 = 42 -> 4+2 = 6 -> 6 sigma = GOOD
What a silly formula =)

This is a cube whereby I have fond memory where people will just come by to discuss work, chitchat and gossip. Nice to see you guys around when it's tea break time. nice to have someone comeby to ask for coins for vending machine, nice to have someone pop by and tell me it's time to go home, and ya, chatting like no government like that. I will miss those days.

I thought of throwing the photo we took during poster fair, but i can't bring myself to do that. Probably I wont be putting up again in my new cube...

Recently so much has happenned and there are so much to tell in BPD in particularly WS but I guess I would not have the chance to do so. Perhaps there is no need to do so too.

OK, just want to be true to myself. I miss you, miss your presence, miss tea-break time with those kakis, miss homing time...

But I guess I shall put a stop to it. No matter how reluctant I am, I know I need to, as of now.

The past weeks has been tough, very tough. But God has never failed me, He carries me through. I hope that you are able to rely on God for granting you wisdom and grace in your daily lives. Ultimately He is the provider and we shall give glory to Him and let Him take the honour!

Hope you're well. Do continue your passion in the industry and sky the limits!

Cheers,
Pealow

No comments: