I reliased the power of Mr M last weekend, it really brings some conveniences and leisure. Ya? =)
Eric Moo concert @ Max Pavilion
Had a nice time, singing along with the crowd. I enjoyed myself, as compared to caiqin concert. At least I can relate better to those songs. It brought back my good old memory during primary & secondary days. Yeah, I grew up watching SBC dramas and listening to xinyao.
Qiu HaiZheng and Fang Wenlin were the guests. Whoohoo, like their fei yang de qing chun. Too bad Yi Neng Jing wasn't here. Ah well, good to see them on the stage again.
Kumar The Queen @ Esplanade
I don't really know Kumar, let alone his talkshow. But since CL jioed, I just went with them. It was a hilarious show. Admire his courage to admit he is actually a gay and dare to make fun of Lees & PAP. Quite daring!! But he was a bit rough too, those vulgarities and silly jokes, I really take my hat off!! The audiences enjoyed the jokes he made, in a way it shows that we agree with him and identify with his thought. Probbaly the obvious difference is we do not dare to comment and protest openly, else we will end up in jail!
Also, I must highlight a great observation for these 2 events. The former event started @ 730pm while the latter one commenced @8pm. Guess what?! Most of the concert-goers are late! Some came in @830pm... Tsk tsk. Horrible. But those who attended Kumar's show, by 755pm, it is already 98% full. Kumar even teased the latecomer and embarrassed them by saying "Ok, the show will wait for you"... Haha... Let me analyse a bit. Could it be the audience crowd is different? Could it be the venue which makes the different? Hoho...
Something happy to share!
New addition in the family, ms Ng Ee Chen. =) Praise God for His grace and blessings to Cheong & CK ;) She is so lovely, resembling her mum more. Kekeke... Too bad I cant see her everyday...
Last note, life is all about making choices. You have the choice and no one else can force you into any decision!! Rev Liu Yu Jiang also mentioned something during last Sun sermon. As for follower of Christ esp Youth leaders, there are 3 traits which you need to observe:
1. Independent thinking
2. Control your own emotion
3. Dare to make decision
Ya, never look back and always put your hope in God. Trust that actually God was and is with you when you make any moves. Was He not there when you face life challenges? No, He was always there and He is, forever He will be.
I wonder, what do I hope for in life? *puzzled*
No comments:
Post a Comment