2007 is quite an eventful year, I have been grumbled a lot and it's only last few days that God knocks some senses on me!
He has been quite faitful and kind to me, actually, start from Jan-Dec. Some highlights..
- Safe and enjoyable biz trip in SD + catch up wid CY in LA
- Good health esp mum n dad
- New addition - Eechen
- Finish my first half marathon
- 4 vacations: SDLA, HK, Perth and Shanghai!
- Accomplish discipleship course
- Promotion
- Peanut for year end bonus
- Struggle & challenges in matter of heart
God has been very nice to me. Really!! Thank God for the angels who walked me thru this year. I truly appreciate that! =)
Water, Coke or Coffee? Hmmm I think I still prefer Water. Once awhile I like Coke, so just treat that as the special one as it is quite addictive. I actually prefer Sprite more. As for Coffee, I am training my tastebud. So I only opt for that only when I have a strong craving!!
Yeh, I shall leave for my year end vacation soon. See you next year!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I wrote this sometime back. Must upload it before 2007 is over :)
<< A Crazy Christmas >>
It was a concert, I always thought it is a play until I went for it. Quite a cool surprise for me. Dim sum dollies, Lim Yu-Beng, Tan Kheng Hua, their daughter, Hossan Leong, Lim Kay Siu et others.
It is quite broadway & Jazz feel. I like that part whereby Selina Tan tells a story about Jesus Christ. She incorporates some of the broadway songs while spreading the good news to audience that Jesus Christ is born, for you and I. Quite cool =)
Think that guy is called John, he sang and play piano quite well. Yubeng's daugther also sang quite well, kinda sweet =)
I also like the last part, little Christmas carol. What is Christmas without carol? Hehe.. They all dressed in White. Nice nice
<< Cell Group >>
We were at Liqiuds cafe. My first visit there and I thought the baked spaghetti plus sausages is quite yummy! Anyway I thank God that we had a nice chat, at least we say something which are true to ourselves. We shared about our struggles and vision for the cell. Of coz I was kinda pissed off when someone said I should continue to lead till others are ready to serve. I was like? You do it at my expenses?! I feel that you're simply too selfish. Ah well, we ended the stuffs peacefully =) Eh, they wanted me to cont to be their leader ler, errr... What I should do?
Oh ya, we sort of 'celebrate' Jess bday there =) Thanks for being there, my dear.
<< Singapore Marathon 2007 >>
I survived the run!! I thought It was simply great!!
This is my first time taking part in 21km run. Before that, I was like..oh man, I am going to die since I occasionally run around 10km+ only. My legs will give way anytime if I were to give up.
The first leg was pretty OK. Marina south route. Not as bad since I ran almost the same route during shape run. I prefer to run in the middle of the lane, more air and space. Haha...
Second leg of the run is from Shenton way all the way to Nicoll Highway and turn back to Padang. I would say it is kinda tough as I start to feel that there would be cramp anytime and waaa... It is such as long way to go. I am not trained at all in anything more than 13km!!
Nevermind, I persevere through. My mind keep telling that I can make it and actually 21km is amanageable. I should try to give my best and endure endure endure.

I almost walked in the last 2km coz it was really too tiring and I have no more strength. Somehow I have inner momentum, keeping me up. Hehe.. In the end, I finish my first half marathon in 2:34hrs, without stopping!! Praise the Lord!! 37% of the finishers were ahead of me. So I am still not as bad uh ;p
In the course of running, I saw many people struggle...

In short, I complete my first marathon gracefully! Yippie!
No comments:
Post a Comment