Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First entry in 2008

<< Be faithful >>

Just now we went to May Ling for lunch. Auntie was so forgetful that she didn't collect $$ from me. I was comtemplating should I be honest over this. After volunteering myself to treat others cai tao kuah, I was counting in my heart. Ok, I saved $4.50 and now I treat others $2 food. Still quite OK right? Haha... Then then I start to hear little voice saying that I should be honest and be faithful in this. I know myself too well, I detest the guilty feel. So I walked towards auntie's stall and paid her back the $$. Auntie cant remember at all that she din collect $$ from me!

I feel so proud of myself. I know God is watching on me, so does the evil spirit and my fellow colleagues. But thank God that I did not fall into this trap. God has more to offer for those who obey His commandment. I should continue to be faithful ya... ;)

I told Melvin about that. He said I did a good job. haha...

********************************************************************************

<< Lapis Surabaya >>

Always hope for a yummy lapis surabaya and my wish was granted. And with some mangoes too!! Thank you for the kindness to bring back all those coz I always feel that you tend to be quite forgetful esp on what you said before. Hehe...

Anyway, I appreciate it. Ahem, I will try not to be bribed by the food k :p

I hope this friendship can last wherever we are :)

********************************************************************************

<< Dec 07 Shanghai trip >>



In short, I had a good trip. I have never idled and wasted that much time before. Or rather, i did not waste time, I am just enjoying myself by drowning myself in sleeping, eating, walking and ya, watching dvd!! :p even sis and mum complained that I was way too relax ;p 我从来没有这么奢侈和嚣张的过日子!

Visited a few nice places i.e. WestLake @HangZhou, HeFang Jie & ShanTang Qie @SuZhou, ZhouZhuang Near Suzhou and yeah, the bund. hehe... The weather is quite cold, arnd 0 degree. Whoohoo... Everyone has to wear scaft and thick cashmere clothings. To me, once awhile is fun, but not always.





I actually has some thoughts to share but lazy to type in chinese. I shall keep it to self or maybe share to those I meet face to face ba. Lazy... ;p

No comments: