Friday, April 25, 2008

Yeh, May is here!!

Finally, I am glad that it comes to the end of April.

Looking back, work life has been hectic. Thank God for His abundant grace. I am still surviving well.

Crazy, working on both Daimler and RMT concurrently. Meanwhile, still need to manage my own emotion and actively 'look out' for others' errors. Crap!! Why do I need to check for their mistakes, I thought we should trust them to do their work properly?!

OK, I am going to rant and keep ranting here!!

Actually I try to be nice to you liao ler, but sometimes you really piss me off is by not learning the skills properly, please... You need to make an effort to understand the script and refer to the available document. Also, please reply emails. It is kinda rude.

Maybe I am too objective. Arghhh... But if you dun do all the mentioned, it reflects quite bad on me esp from SD side. Arghh... I did teach you guys and as a learner, you guys have responsibilties also.

OK, I am done with all I should.

1 comment:

Eric Kng said...

uh huh..bloggin seems to b a gd way of letting out ur frustration and anger eh.haha