今天不是超忙,所以我要写博客咯
在工作,多多少少我已经完成了核心的部分,终于可以开始翘脚,慢条斯理的工作!! 最近觉得自己相似变了个人,觉得自己很坏,尤其是在对同事V方面.也许她真的触怒了我吧,导致我有点情绪失调,真失理.虽然我没做上天害里的东西,也没什么损人利己的事,但这感觉就是不太好.我很少这样坏. 就连LS也惊讶为何我会如此投诉V.嘻嘻... 要反省,要反省!
寻求在工作上的卓越并没错,但如果一直踩在他人的肩膀上用力弹跳,这似乎不太合理喔;AW说当你曾经踩人以求晋级,记得上位后拉人一把哦,可别忘恩负义,将一切抛在脑后.试问:有多少人能做得到? 每个人都在向着眼前的利益和美好的未来拼搏,各自隐藏的agenda有别,有时真的不敢奢望他人对你说真话,因为到头来大家在老板面前都要做K或HI-P,天底下那有人不为五斗折腰咧?!
1-on-1
感谢神终于有机会与Bumble Bee会谈.当然她说话的时间远远超过我发言的时间.The good thing about is I was able to tell her subtly what I have done for Rainbow esp on the PRINT side. She actually reminded me something as I shared te problems I faced during copy pipeline definition. What she mentioned is quite valid. I am in R&D and do not expect too much spoon feeding. I am expected to explore and re-invent. That's what R&D for. Quite true.
AW said you gotta get high-P or K for 2 consecutive years for you to be promoted. Wowo, that's not easy since the Q is kinda long for all the intermediate engineers. Senior Engineer is the next milestone but to get there, you truly need quite a fair bit of visibility in BPD across all the functions. I know I should always strive for better, whether anot there's promotion ahead of me. Coz I need to be accountable to HP, myself, my boss and ya, my greatest boss above!
Sometimes it is not so much of how great the thing you can do but how you can do little things with great love. A key take-away from SBC convocation on 10 May.
Actually I thought I suppose to be more free after May. Judging from the past two weeks, I am still pretty occupied and feel drained after work. Typing email, rephrasing words so that you wont offend people, busily defining the new copy architecture etc. Oh, tired but I feel satisfied.
过界
Talked to PC on the IIC2 stuffs. One question popped up. Why does manager allow a SCF member come over to PMCM to work on pmode/cmap? Hmm interesting. I do not have the answer but I know I am interested in pmode/cmap in order to expand my knowledge base. On top of that, it is about job security. Hmm it is upto bumble bee to decide. Haiz, now people in PMCM team actually a bit unhappy wor. Oops...
"You should learn to turn a stone into a gold", that's what AW shared with me.
I am not too sure whether the stone I have i.e. SCF can turn into a gold. Hee... But I know God puts me here for a purpose and there are many lessons for me to learn as I grow technically in HP.
我知谁掌管明天
That day, it was Monday. I wasn't having any blues but somehow as I finished swimming and happily hopped on bus 188, the sicko feeling just creep in. I feel a bit weird, not knowing how to explain. Neither miserable nor lonely, just feel numb. Ignorant of what happens next. In short, clueless about the future. I imagine myself standing in this dark planning room. It belongs to the God. I couldn't see any ray of light, I dunno what steps to take and what to expect next. The insecure feel conquer me and I am pretty overwhelmed by that.
I have this article on my cube and it serves a timely reminder to me. The following is the excerpt
As you follow God's plan for your life., you do so by faith. It is important to remember that He is the guide and you are the follower. He does not need to bring you into His planning rom as a consultant to help Him deceide what is best for your life. God has called you to trust Him and to take the next step of obedience according to His will.
Honestly, this is where TRUST and FAITH come into the picture. As other always said, pilgrim's journey.
MINDS Cafe @Boat Quay
Yesterday a few of us went to Minds cafe. It was the first time we had casual game without mentioning any serious stuffs. All of us had fun, not only on those cards and games, but we do enjoy the presence and participation of everyone!
We laughed. But the table next to us laughed even louder! Hongchi tried to shhhh them down, so amusing. The meal we had there was reasonably priced. Soup/sald + drink of choice + main course + brownie with ice-cream! You can hardly get such a good deal wor :) Some mentioned that we are back to our old NTUCCF days. Yup, the ambience, food, game all matter but what matter most is the friendship we have built over the years and the similar memory and experience we shared when we were young. Haha, we are still quite young uh!
To impart the vision and shoulder the mission of FES is always a tough task! There is not suitable season under the sun. The better and more appropriate question is are you willing to give priority to this and stay commited. It's tough. Though I keep trying to pyscho others to join as comm members but I know that I am not the right person to ask coz I need to lead by example. Kekek... But hor, I am willing to support the activities :)
No comments:
Post a Comment