Thursday, May 15, 2008

So long

Early in the morning, CL told me that wanna have a farewell for you as you're leaving 2 weeks later. Hmmm I gave a firm 'NO'. In a way, to give her a green light to go ahead meeting him without me. CL persistentlt talked about you in front of me and I am kinda annoyed.

Actually, even before today, I already decided not to go for any farewell dinner/lunch. I hope I am right in making such decision as I have not been that harsh and disheartened over a friend. At least I know this works best for me, for now.

Time flies quickly, so does memory. It will fade away as time goes by. And I pray that the next time I see you, I can embrace it with confidence, joy and a big smile on my face :)

Talented
I was telling CH abt the recent political decision made by bumble bee. hmm he said something and that really brought a big smile on my face

'I can see you are a very talented angineer and you can go far. So do not be bothered by those and do continue to do your best in things you do. Things will fall in places...'

I am flattered. haha...

Anyway had a chance to talk to HY on the hooha. Uncle Ong tried to eavedrop uh. kekeke... Anyway she is right. Why cant we re-deploy people and match the skillset to the task? there is no such thing as no cross-over. From Uncle Ong point of view, as long as we have people to work on product, just do it! hoho...

thank God for the chance to talk about that with both ONGs. hehe...

Then Mel sent me on what kind of opening his team will have in the coming months. Hmm should I go over to his team? I am not too sure. I know I need to be accountable to myself, boss, ICS people. but this should not hinder me from the next career progression right? hmmm.... I think I need to TONG for another 1 year. Like AW said, you need to plan you next move, ask them to take you as a Snr Engineer lo. haha... oops...

Yeh, long weekend is here!

No comments: