Tuesday, June 3, 2008

jUNe...

Finally it's jUnE!! I dunno what to look forward to at work. Oops..

A photo to cheer me up -yuchen and me-


Lishi camp
It was a relaxing one. I thank God for the opportunity to join this camp and fellowship with the rest. Also, it was a good timing for me to take a break from work. ;)

Thank God for the excellent partnership for the camp comm. They really did a good job. From planning to execution, though there were hiccups, we still see God's hands in all things and none of us were deprived from the holiday mood. I like their creativity in games, grouping and other programs. We aren't forced to rush here and there, instead we took our own sweet time for excursion, makan, taking photo etc. Tomorrow belongs to them! Whoohoo!! Hehe... Maybe it's time for me to step down? Haha...

I like the email game in particular. So fun though a few of us were quite blur, not knowing what to do. KH kept repeating 'Follow the format' but we simply couldn't catch it. Duh... Haha...


Rainbow
I tool GF's car back to Singapore. Though I know I wont be able to nap and I gotta keep him awake by talking to him. I thank God still for some of the quiet moment in the car. I was able to look out from the window and enjoy those nice scenery along the highway. It has been ages since I last took note of the plants along the road. Actually not only overseas has bluer sky and greener grass, the landscape is Malaysia is quite awesome as well since this is God's creation as well!

There were traffic at the causeway. Ohoh, initially I thought I can reach home earlier by hitching the car ride. Who knows we are stucked here in the causeway while those coash taker just bypass us and move forward to causeway without stopping!! Gosh... Hehe... Again, it wasn't too bad. We had a nice chat in the car, talking about work, church and Jayden! Hehe...

I saw RAINBOW as we cleared the custom. I was so touched by that. Each time I past thru 2nd link, and whenevr I feel unsettled about the future, I get to see rainbow!

It reminds me of God's goodness and covenant with me. He has never forget me, never. The rainbow reminds me that God is with me as I continue to journey courageously. I know this path can be alone and miserable at times, I pray that His presence be always with me and grant me what I need when I look upon HIM.

Recently during DG, a good question was raised. 'Where is your faith?'. Hmm I am those kind who worry and anxious about life a lot. I feel insecure most of the time. But Matthew 6 has clearly reminds us that God is responsible for our lives. Are we precious than all those? Seek ye Kingdom and righteousness first and He will give us what we need.

Hebrew 11:6... God will reward and bless those who trust in HIM.

So where is my faith? Buck up pls, ms pealow!!


IIC2
This platform has created much storm even before we go full force in it. Resource allocation is one of the trigger. Sigh... Human relationship gets tensed up and unnecessary misunderstanding arise. Sad sad...

Recently we talk about resource redeployment for SCF team. Hoho, skillset mapping is definitely a challenge for bumble bee and uncle Ong. Oop, hope they do have wisdom while ironing all these. Much unhappiness and complaints are all around. Sianz...

I get quite a bit sensitve towards how others treat me esp NP. Maybe I react too much but.. Hmm it is so threatening and I dun like him being hostile and sarcastic.

God, gimme wisdom and gentleness to embarce all these. Help me to watch my words. Amen.

Eastern Europe
It all started with the china eastern airline cheap ticket. I started to do research on my europe trip. Haha... Browsing thru the website for cheap air tickets and lodging, finally I got cheap air ticket to bring me to Copenhagen @ 1.6k. I was thrilled. So happy and eagerly want to pack my bag and go.

I started to find those affordable yet comfortable lodging at those must-visit place, checking out budget airlines, landing airport, train schedule. In the end, I drop sweden and norway and come out with this itinery.

SGP - Copenhagen - Prague - Krakow - Brastilava - Budapest - Copenhagen - SGP

Dreaming in the Tivoli visit, thermal bath in Budapest, concentration camp and Jewish quarter at both Prague and Krakow, Charles bridge at Prague... Hungarian dinner, czech folk dance, dannish food, cruise to malmo... Taking Star Alliance so that I can have more mileage for my free flight to other places.

OK, I can only do it next time coz we drop the plan to eastern europe le. Sob sob. Well, it saves 4k if I dun go. Nvm, still good as I get to learn more when I did those research ;)

Maybe I will visit Yellowstone park and grand canyon instead? Hehe... Stay tuned ;p

Clashing of Titan
Met up with ZL and JW. I thought it was a good catch up. Our paths did cross and we were one of the cast in one another's life during Uni days.

Topics were around work, love life, church and gossip. Nice food @ Mayim. Haa... I observe that we do change as we grow but the core values are still pretty much the same. At least we are yet to lose our first love.

We are adults already! Wowo, adult and late twenties somemore. Oops...kekek...

In short, God carves different paths for us but we still see His beautiful plan in our everyday lives. This is something we gotta be grateful for.

Also, thank God for NTUCCF which brought us together and everyone of us, went thru the 'tuanzhang' disaster in our final year, struggled hard to juggle both school work and serving in CCF. There were hard times and perhaps tears and anger in those days but I can guarantee that as we look back, we are glad that we were once the tuanzhang of CCF which complements our uni days and enrich our pilgrim experiences and what is more precious is, we were able to forge a closer frenship with the rest. To God be the glory! Amen

No comments: