Thursday, July 10, 2008

One step closer to my europe trip!!

I am at Changi Airport T1 now. Waiting to board the plane and head towards Copenhagen!! But before that, i need to transit at Bangkok and Frankfurt. Well, I hope i can sleep well on the plane. hehe...

Been working hard at work, investigating the ink flux issue. I thought it was nice and again, i am glad that colleagues are happy with my work. So proud. haha... one best thing is my Van Gogh output is better then Lunardigm!! lalala... ;p must be humble K =)

Been talking slightly deeper to both XY and CY. Thank you to my dear friends for allowing me to be honest and open to them. Although there are resistance and fear, I am glad that we are still good friends bcoz we are being bonded by our awesome God.

Jiayou, my dear friends. God hears our cries and He will respond to it accordingly. Amen.

Trying to clear some church back log stuff. wowow... tiring but well, finally manage to sort it out. Phew... hope nothing really goes too wrong uh

To those who happen to read my blog, please pray for a safe and pleasant journey. Pray for God's protection thruout the trip!!

Yup, see you guys soon!! btw, i am going to Copenhagen, Malmo, Vienna, Budapest and Prague. Exotic places! And i will remember the coins... hehe

No comments: