观京奥后感
我觉得我很狭窄, 心胸不够开阔, 谁叫我不是小红点土生土长的人咧?
今届奥运可说是我较关注的一场盛事.当然这是全球华人的骄傲.在鸟巢和水立方举行的各项比赛更叫运动迷紧贴着四方盒.李宁点燃奥运圣火那刻,我有那么一丝丝的感动. 觉得很雄伟,很壮观, 北京奥运的光荣也象征全球华人的荣誉. 太棒了!
因为被迫休假,所以制造了许多看比赛的机会.4X100m的接力泳赛最叫我兴奋. US 差点输了他的金牌,还好游最后一圈的选手在最后50米极力冲刺,他们赢了,我也和他们一起欢呼!太精彩了!! 很过瘾!
多项赛事中,最叫我为难, 也许一点也不为难,应该是尴尬吧. 那是李宗伟对垒林羽峰的那场球.我绝对确定自己的属意赢家是谁,身为马来西亚公民,新加坡永久居民, 随时都有可能成为所谓的新移民, 难道我就不能大方些, 让在后期培育我的小红点取胜?哈哈... 当有利害关系时, 我想此时的我,还是愿意忠于我的祖国. 李宗伟胜得漂亮, 攒!
女子兵乓半决赛时,大伙儿聚集pantry为女子兵打气. 觉得我像只狐狸, 每当韩国的削球手将女子兵攻下一球, 心中一直拍案叫好!总之女子兵能败下阵来最好, 全国了的奥运奖牌美梦能破灭!还好,我的歪年并没得逞. 呵呵...
我真的是太小人了,不够气量,呵呵! 应该学习大方些, 将世眼扩大些, 若是小国能摘金夺银, 它的意义比大国的其中之一的奖牌更为耀眼,意义更非凡呢!这是东南亚的荣誉咧, 运动不分国际,种族, 让大家一起来完成同一个梦想的任务!
其实我不知道为什么Michael Phelps这家伙能这么有自信,完全相信自己能摘8面金牌,难得真的没劲敌吗? 看他那么自信地一步步攻下比赛,迈向目标,, 真为他高兴. 虽然这是他个人的梦想, 但若你稍加注意的话, 全球人期待与他一起完成他的梦想. 他成功了, 我们也为他的胜利喝彩! 京奥的主题真棒 "同一个世界, 同一个梦想". 对我来说, 也惟有体育和音乐能将世界联系起来, 太神奇了!
感恩
Thank God that BumbleBee actually had an impromptu 1-on-1 with me on Tuesday. I am a bit shattered still but I truly appreciate her initiative and thoughtfulness. At least I feel heard and my need is being attended. Courage is not the absence of fear. It's inspiring others to move beyond it. A quote from Nelson Mandela in a recent interview on his 90th birthday. I am thankful for the gut to share my thoughts with bumblebee on the future career plan. I can't believe that I was so bold and blunt. Hehe... Oya, I know God was with me bcoz I almost missed out the most important pointer during our discussion. Phew...
Well, I do not understand why would they want to give me a new scope, totally uncomphrehend and ya, I foresee that being MMT SCF lead can only be a dream for now. Given the lower rank I have, it is kinda impossible for me to be the lead for PE and SE. That's the reality in a hierarchical enviroment. Cross-asset? no way!
Whatever it is, I will accept the outcome. There are many question marks but alright, I will leave it there for now.
It is so ironic. Others appreciate my work and expertise in SCF but apparently bumblebee and muscleOng may not. Sigh... JeffA praised me for my brief overview on the SCF work done in Daimler. He said my presentation was so precise and accurate but it wasn't captured well in the IRS! Duh, I thought I had a quite detailed write-up? Anyway, good to have the affirmation from Jeff =)
Just now the Reliability team are trying to recruit me. So fun! Well, it is really not a right time to broaden knowledge in that area though I really hope to be under Jeff's supervision. Sigh... Viv commented that I can't leave SCF! Wowo, I am glad that I am being recognized and appreciated in SCF team. AW told me that my weapon is...if I am gone, our friendly bond and good working relationship with SD ICS will be gone too. So they will not let me go so soon ba.
Listened to this song 炼我愈精 while blogging... NICE!
每次的打击 都是真利益 ; 上帝收去的东西, 他以自己来代替
I had postgrad cell yesterday. It was encouraging and exciting to find out that the TR is full!! Full of students! Can you believe it?! I have never seen it before throughout my years in NTU (before or after grad). It is simply so amazing!
I truly hope that this fantastic attendance can remain can some time and do not drop too drastically. I also pray that the comm and seniors can be sensitive to the freshies and newbies need and try to make them as comfortable as possible. I also pray that the Holy Spirit will work within us and ultimately God will take the highest honour! I also pray that the juniors are willing to gel in and take the initiative to know more about others and ya, CCF. CF does not exist for no reasons.
Hoho... Another good thing is those postgrads start to see the importance of bridging between themselves and juniors. Good sign & noble vision sia!! Hehe...hope it continues to keep up! I reliase that I may not be part of the mission due to many reasons. Well, God is the overseer, I am sure those postgrads will do a good job!
i forgot to comment another part. I saw those comrades who was and still with CCC in campus minitry. I applaud for their commitment and love for the God, ministry and the students. This reminds me that God's work never has a full stop and those who have passion will continue to strive on. Jiayou!
No comments:
Post a Comment