I am still confused, not knowing what exactly I want.
Has my wants and needs being swayed by what had happenned recently. For sure CH's departure triggers some thoughts and causing an earthquake!! Is it for better or worse? It's still too early to conclude on that.
I appreciate bumblebee for the 1-to-1 on the very next day. Trying hard to hold back the tears and burning fire within me. OK, I am lazy to blog in details.
In short, I lost my excitement, confidence and maybe myself in this recent change. I gotta reposition myself or better still, move out of BPD.
Thanks to the nice gesture from Kor. He got me a piggy mooncake. He called me to come down and picked up the gift. Though the gift is small, but I truly appreciate his great thought.
It was a timely comfort though he does not know what had happenned on that very day.
=================
I have been acted as a reporter yesterday, busily interviewing others on the RMT current no-ship issue.
It was quite fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment