Sunday, September 28, 2008

Monday!! Busy weekend.

It all started on the long wait for snailbus 195. It took us quite some time to reach Tiong Bahru. Then there was this uncle who talked very loud, on the phone. I was not as irrittated as Jess ;p I was still quite cool on the wait and incident happenned prior to that.

Then we slowly 'rush'ed down to 488 Upper Bkt Timah. We were 45 min late. ;X Surprise!! We have a guest who has not been turning up for quite some time. Appreciate his frankness and seriously, we got to know him more.

Then it was a private cu meeting @ Harry's. We chat till the shop closed. Haha... Nice catch-up and I thought I was quiet careless in words.
Indirectly I might have offend God. Oh oh, I just pray that God be our navigator and lighthouse so that we do not lose sight of Him.

**********************

Thanks to the late night out, it eats into my weekly Saturday run. I was too tired to run and what's more need to go 488 to take songs & practise. It was an enjoyable session. Here is the lesson learnt.

Serving is not only about manifesting your own gift & talent which God gives you but rather, treasure it as it is a great opportunity to co-work with others!

You interact, you discuss, you work, you learn and you enjoy the fruit of labour.


I am thankful for the last yyxz practice. Somehow in some ways, it gives me a reason to continue to serve as a worship leader. Uncle Wesley said, we are always exhausted by work and busy life schedule and we start to feel un-motivated in everything. He reminds me not to be consumed by all these things. Yup yup, noted :)

Wow, I cant really note down every details here. Lazy...

**********************

I learn something precious from Ju's teaching.

Who we are is more than what we see

And....

Dun always pinpoint on what God hasn't give to us. Instead, appreciate the other good things which our Lord has laid before us.

Remember the Eden Garden story? Adam & Eve only focus on the forbidden fruits which God refuse to let them eat for their own good, they have forgotten that God actually has given them the whole garden to enjoy.

Ya, that's man. That's us. And that's me.


My Sunday eveing was wrapped up with BOOM @ DBS Arts Centre. The storyline was a bit unexpected. Hehe...

Oh ya, today is Heidi's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Heidi =)

yours,
Auntie LiangYing aka mummy's good fren ;p

No comments: