Friday, May 8, 2009

the sigh continues

Mentu - L2 - WONDER
I facilitate the session. It was good. Thank you Lord. Though I have watched that DVD for many times and still, unable to comphrehend; I thank God for the great partner I have. He is knowledgeable. Hehe... Phew.

How come we were able to keep it below 2.5hrs? Amazing! I already tried my best to drag and get everyone to speak up liao ler. Anyway, I hope we all can get to know one another better throughout the journey. Well well, one of the achievement is we all get to memorise Psalm 100!! Cool ya!

Since L1, I was still a bit uncomfy with the new class and styles. But I know God will iron all these out. It is just a matter of time!


Upset
MsCai said I gotta pray about it. Yes, I do. Actually I do not know the so called good purpose behind this issue. OK, I sense the hostility. Maybe I am over-react and getting over sensitive. Okok, perhaps, maybe.

Maybe it is no longer important and worthwhile to spend time with whom you once think is worthwhile.

Fine. Move on.

Again, do I really think 'it's fine!, so be it?'. I wonder.

No comments: