Sunday, May 3, 2009

For every sigh, God gives a sweet song

Wedding bell
Since I have just been 2 weddings in a day. I have decided to blog about it :)

ZL & Lynette
It is nice to see how God brought them together. Sweet gown! Must have spent alot on that. OK.

I saw Sze Guan!! It has been like arnd 6 years since I last saw him. I only find him familiar but I couldn't recall who he is until the recept time. Ha.

He is still as cool as before. Tanned and looked serious. Hehe... And I still he is still as devoted as before. Anyway, glad to see him!!! Maybe I will get to see him sometime end of the month. I think.

Pls, God. please...

KelvinQuah & YH
I simply can't imagine that ah lian is not the bride for this uncleBeng! Ha. Too bad, he really has that ahbeng lifestyle and looks. Happy for both of them esp UncleQuah. Though we only worked on Braveheart before and we did have some not so pleasant experiences. Ha. By God's grace, we become friends. Hehe...

Though I was quite bored even with the live band singing out there on the stage, the personal touch which the couple esp uncleQuah rendered was heart warming. He went around the table to thank everybody one by one, by name. you know, his funky look and hilarious actions, made us laugh out loud. Ha.

He is quite funny, present me as 'princess' to others. I think those EE are stunned. Ha. Well, the empress is still YH. I am just a tiny princess. Haha...

Beyond Tiny Red Dot
Actually i was a bit clueless on what to dicuss for Sunday DG. Thank God, His mercies is always overflowing ya.

I enjoyed taking the group on those topics. Though I thought those topics are trivial but hor, it really serves a good reminder to all that we should always be thankful for who and where we are, love others & self. What is more important is we gotta challenge our brains more by thinking deeper and more critical. kekeke...

Thanks to JiaFa for his encouragement. hehe... But he said, the irony is an foreigner actually can dicuss about the tiny red dot but not a local. ha. It doesn't matter la, God gives wisdom to all!

Single Eyelid
I enjoyed hanging out with different gang @Mad Jack + Coffee Club. The chemistry is good and amusing. Hehe... the Kwans are so funny. Thank you msCai for roping me in. hehe...
Actually the ideal one is not single eyelid la, i just happen to comment on that. Duh...

No comments: