MM - wk7
Nothing much on MM. ha. Basically I siam the PTM.
Tea with Bumble Bee
Guess what, we met for tea break instead of lunch. Ok la, nice session since we are no longer boss & subordinate. The setting is more relax. Bumblebee still as pretty and radiant but i notice that she gained some weight :x
Word of wisdom: work on those which are important but not urgent
Sparks - scanner 101
Thanks to the good opporrtunity, it is a pretty good way to show visibility and share your expertise with the rest of the lab.
Well, i was only given 10min so i rushed it thru. Hehe.. not bad at all, at least i think the topic is consideerd slightly more interesting, as compared to those HW info. I salute KP too, he was too nervous but good effort was put in.
Well done, team :)
Autistic
while browsing thru newspaper, taking a break, StrategistSH talked to me. I am surprised that he is willing to share his son's conditions with me. I see the sorrow thru his eyes and ya, he said he pitied his wife.
Hmm actually neither he or his wife is responsible for that. I just pray that they are able to find school for the son soon so that he can progress further.
I finally blurted it out: How about going church? Phew, it took courage to say that.
Well, he din seem he wants to explore that option but i pray that one day he and his family can come before God and let God heal them in His ways.
Misc
Met LoudHouK in the lift. He said: You Only need to looked busy in front of your boss.
What you think?
It's a short week at work. hehe... I have no time to blog about GCF AGM & mentu. Shall do it next week ya.
THANK GOD FOR THE ENRICHING WEEKS. I have learned that not to rely on self but God and am still learning since i am just a tiny little dot on earth :)
Yes, Mad Jack , We are coming!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment