MM - wk5
I managed to skip PTM. kekek.. bad me but the sad lunch hr meeting really ruin my Tues. This week is occupied wid MFG alignments. Interesting emails flying around and I really have little idea of the various mfg tests.
Gotta wait for dadajie to do most alignments, I have less background info so I am a bit 泄气。
Thank God I know more abt Mfg & WS concerns. It is not just production. there's more than that!
CATS
To be honest, I attended the musical without knowing what the storyline is! hehe... there were not-so-nice review so i was like: it's OK, i still want to watch!!! What's more the tic was bought months ago.
I like Tug Rum Tigger & Mr Mistoffelees. the Jellica song also nice. Hee... Memory is of course the hit song for the play. hehe...
What I like about CATS is the personal touch and their dancings!
I think they are a bunch of good dancers cum pro presenters :) And they are in tight-fitting meow costumes! I like the styled meow hair!
Mr Mistoffelees did many turns/spins which wow many! kekek... Tum Rug Tigger is so hiao, he really carried himself quite well. So ah gua!
Then the cats are all around the theatre during the overture and 5 min before Act II starts. They treat all audiences equally. Ha. *Thumbs up!*
Thank God for the ability to appreciate and enjoy!
Yeh Yeh, Friday is here and we re having outing tonite!! WHoohoo
That day Mel said he miss the space in US during lunch. Ya, I miss US too!! The travel bug is tugging my heart. Biz trip, i want biz trip :)
Boise? SD? VC? hehe... I MISS U.S.!!
No comments:
Post a Comment