Thursday, April 2, 2009

Apr Rush...

Decide to blog first before we go off for Teambuilding again. This time round it would be a BIG team, 27 of us :)

Apr TB
Again much whoohaa happenned over this thing. Well, I always look forward to a TB but I think I am not the super enthu one. If hv then gd, dun hv also OK. Wont die. Haha.

Since I am not the organiser, I shd not have comment much. Ha. But hor muscleOng's reaction really made me re-look him. Ha. To a certain extent I resonate with his view and the whole thing really went out of proportion. A low cost meal is always affordable and it always happen within WS, so we do not need an official TB. What's more this "20buck sponsorship" has imposed some unnecessary pressure on birdnest.

Oh, msCai said "Well done" when I told her I Attitude to muscleong when he asked me question. Ha.

Thank God still, I have .5day time off.

Wake
I learn a new word. WREATH. Based on SOBC, every employee will get it when the loved ones passed on. Interestingly we boldly decided that we wanna attend the wake. Maybe we think we are close to Mel. To my surprise we actually stayed for 2.5hrs. Cheong commented that: "wow, you all so close to your colleague. That's good."

More about the wake. It was a Buddhist one. They chant for 2 hrs. I truly salute their perseverance and long-winded. Hehe.. Never take a break sia. There are around twenty of them. Wowow!!! Actually apart of the 'noise', the ceremony is quite simple.

When I observed those aunties and uncles chanting with eyes closed, I wonder do they know what they chant or it is always like a song, playing in their mind and their mouth will act on the signal being decoded from the brain. Hehe..

Thank God that he grants us wisdom and insight because when we pray, we know what are we saying except for those in tongue la, they may or may not know.

MM - wk3
So this week busily gather the allocation number, and work with PCs. One discovery. There are actually some hidden sparks btw the Pcs who handle Tainpan products. So I better be prudent in words ok!

Uncle Leung finally addded me in the distribution list. Yesterday PrettyTracy also alert me that he is not easy to work with. Urgh...

Thank God as I get to talk to YUPIQ ppl and first time ever work with PCs. Hehe.. The work is tedious but it has its values ah.

Shanghai
Confronted birdnest with a smile during 1-to-1 session. Thank God for the calmness and ya, those listening ears, else I think I will explode last Friday.

It was not bitterness as I reliase what agitates me most is not bcoz of the tripper but the 'inform' process. It bypass me again and it keeps me out of the loop.
Anyway I am cool about it.

Thank God for the keeping me calm and cool about the decision.

oya, i spend whole saturday working on the combined session slides. It was fun, i hope! kekek...

And finally, this word "算了" always cross my mind, the poison from previ Channel8 show. haha... Hmm i guess i will adopt this attitude in dealing with some of you :)

No comments: