Coincedently this week is full of Ms. Martell/Margarita, Ministry, Mentor-Mentee Meetup, Mobile, March Teambuilding
M -MM wk3
Attended second PTM alone at my cube. Super bored and it's sad to see everyone else leave for lunch and i am stucked in my cube telecon-ing. This is the price to pay.
Just had a meeting with SQ. Wow, get to talk so much, so many stuffs to thrash out. O... but i enjoy it. this is the high-level alignment work uh ;)
I got very nervous before the meeting coz scared of being questioned. Updated schedule in a hush hush way, thinking that uncle Leung may ask. In the end he din. ha. Anyway, i got my schedule updated. Good.
Start to feel the heat already. from schedule, logistics, test requirements ffrom various stakeholders, issues and more meetings!
First MM PTM went OK. MuscleOng kas kindly went with me. Phew. He is always very nice to have gone thru the PLC and team structure with me. At least he tries to help me, not just by mouth but actions also.
Yean, Be steady!
M - Church
Got a bit disheartned for the recent combined event preparation. I know I am I am the i/c but it does not mean that every time i gotta be the one. Ah well, need to delegate more and give others more lead time.
Hope the coming event would be a pleasant and light hearted one. When can I get out of this commitment? i dunno ler. I dun perceive myself as the only person who fits the job, so i am willing to let others try. but where are the OTHERS?
M - MMM2
It was again an enriching session with CM. Like Mel said, i am blessed to have her being my mentor. Ha, i think so too.
She coach me on how to better work with counter parts and peers. I took her advice, emailed uncle leung. it turns out to be Uncle Leung want to have bi-weekly update. hehe..
Stress but i guess it was a good strategy. This can save me from being embarassed and questioned in front of the PTM members. haha.. at least i can have a preview of what is going to be asked. good good. hope it will be a good one.
She mentioned sth: many lateral moves before moving up. This is what she tried before. Also, try to observe what i enjoy most and dislike most during this moulding period, after that i will know which path should i pursue. Technical or Mgmt. hoho... at least 1.5 yrs ler.
Uncle WiseCHU said it means my job is secured and he thought i am the high flier. Actually NO. I am just treating this as a OPPORTUNITY, at least i dont just sit and wait.
CM said she noticed that BPD is grooming me by appointing me with all these roles, it seems that potentially they want to put me in mgmt role in future? Hmm I still can't convince self yet. Ha. Yeh yeh, I am selected to have a skip level tea break with uncle Charisma. He is our lab director. haha... will update more.
M - 97407302
That was my old hp number. It is kinda surprised to find out that you still remember that no, at least for the first four. haha... i was shocked.
It really came to me as a surprise that You really recall that.
M - Teambuilding
Seems like there is under current and it is yet to explode. Hmm MuscleOng is a bit pissed and concern with the recent arrangemnts and emails. Ya, his concern is valid.
Wowo, his long sms and the tone(i interpret this part) really sound angry. hoho...
Hope all is well. we will find out soon, 3 Apr, next Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment