Sometimes something just caught me in a shock, leaving me helpless and not knowing how to react. All happened within such a short time frame. hoho... rub it in!
No PTP interview
Thanks to mr Loud, I wonder how he knew i applied for PTP jpb. Oh man, obviously only 3 people knew I applied for the job. Why would mr Birdnest and mr loud knew abt it? Hoho... The answer 呼之欲出
i made a wrong guess. Mr birdnest did not deprive me from interview, the truth is i don't fit in the role which they are looking for. This is what Mel said. Nothing wrong with my expertise. recently he offered me another one but i rejected already.
Coming back to Mr Birdnest. how come he tell mr loud on such a confidential move? Best. What is better is mr loud asked me in front of all colleagues. And He claimed that I now know what is my weight in mr birdnest's eye. Speechless
Angry, upset
Why is Mr sick always so secretive. I should have gotten used of it uh? Isn't he always like that? Oh well, I am glad that he moves on with a better prospects but he need not to be so discrete and mum about his next move. Disappointed. Imagine we share lots insider news? I do appreciate this neighbour though now he is a shuttle away. Haha...
Surprise
When he first told me he is available I was like? Please, you are married. *slap slap* Then today over communicator you told me that you have separated from wife. Oops, so it's real. How fragile human relationship can be uh. Imagine their lavish wedding 1.5 yrs ago and now... Each has their own path to take.
Quite sad. Ok, since I can't tell colleague, let me share it here. Hehe... Dun worry, Mr MuscleOng. You have good body and approachable character, I am sure nice lady will come by again but make sure you don't anyhow flirt!! Hehe.. And we said we shall go social gathering together. Haha... SOBC!!
Now I am made SCF asset lead. Isn't that always what I want? Human are like that. When it is your 囊中物, you don't feel for it. Sigh... Power comes with responsibilities, so now I gotta use my brain more uh, like what Mr birdnest said
Fear & Resistance
I always see how amazing this MS One note can be but somehow I don't dare to say goodbye to my MS Office appl. Dajies are using that and it has nice interface, clear layout. Why not? I should try some time soon.
Yesterday we had a choir/song practise for SM & JJ wedding. I kinda of resist learning new song, feel a bit dumb, slow and lack of confidence. Hoho. Maybe it is the sign of aging and the fear of unable to cope? We are anxious that we might not be able to master new things and continue to stay within our comfort zone, thus the delay of venturing out? Hoho...
I must say those around you are important. It is an important factor of either MAKE or BREAK. Haha...
Single hood
Aunt Ren Xin said 'Being Single is not a defect'. Oh, that was a interesting remark! Subconsciously we always think that life is incomplete when you're alone and not married. The harsh fact is even if you're married, you can be quite lonely too and your life may not be complete too!
Another note was quite reasonable. Why we always say we need a better half? Must the other half be better? Can't he/she be worse off? It is just a myth. In summary, always strive to be someone who is God fearing and Christlike. If you're still alone when you age gracefully, at least you wont create social issues. Likewise if you meet someone who is equally good or better, that's great! As the union of two great persons will definitely benefit others incl themselves! How nice!!
We are all bounded by God's everlasting and 长阔高深的爱。Regardless of what stage we are in now, we should just live our lives as we are called to be a contributor instead of a society junk!
On the lonely part, everyone still need a 'alone' space for you to shun from the crowd, meditate and be still before the Lord.
Recently I found out that BE STILL does not really mean PRAY but JUST BE QUIET before God. In His miraculously way you're able to hear Him and feel His presence. Ok, we shall try.
Friendship
It really takes effort to maintain a friendship. Do you think so? Is the meet up frequency and frequent view exchange important? You think that matter a lot? I would think so. Although nowadays it's just a message away from your friends and loved ones, sometimes we just think that "well, it's alright to procrastinate and we always have telepathy. We know what's going with each other lives. Thus, whenever we get to 'connect', I will understand what you mean".
Does it really work that way? I dunno. Sometimes it falls back to a choice, on whether you want to invest time and effort to it. Recently I read this "He is just not that into you' book, you actually have a list of number in your contact/hp, so if that person is important to you, you won't say you are just too busy to have time for that particular person or even call him/her up! Hoho.. Sounds quite true uh. That is not excuse.
This rule does not only apply to your opposite sex friends but also your same gender kakis. Maybe it's time to resume those activities namely hang out, to movie, to exercise, to go tea-break, online chat etc. with such a bad economic downturn, perhaps we have to do it in a slightly lower cost structure but can be done! Ha...
Recently there's announcement saying that we may have pay cut. Hmm perhaps we gotta be thankful as we still have a job! His grace is never ending ;)
More cost cutting measurements are coming... hoho... no more HP shares for me.. haha... less luxury biz trips for me... hoho...
有时,惊喜和失望只是一线之差!呵呵
No comments:
Post a Comment