I think this marks the start of the agony. Ha... How sad to have said this comment.
Seriously I think JA is a bit rude. Ah well, like what CL always says "You know Jeff!" Rub it in, more nonsense coming your way!!
So more things are on its way... Nervous, anxious, excitement, surprise, rebuke etc will accompany me thruout. You name it and you'll sure find it!
Sharon shared something today: The road with the least resistance may be the road to destruction.
Quite true. So I guess I will need more endurance, patience, grace and wisdom in order to finish the run! Oh well, God should be my boss, so I shall continue to be faithful all the time.
>>>>>
This incident actually made me re-think what Jealousy is about. To think mr sick has onced worked with Uncle Leung, so naturally I should goto him to get more tips on how to better work with uncle. The kind of reaction I got is he is just so reluctant to share those convenient tips with me. Sigh. Human beings are sometimes true blue selfish. I am really amazed and shocked.
It's OK. By God's grace, I will ride thru all those resistances.
哎,我要常警惕自己尽量避免成为卖鱼的人哦!
>>>>>
I must admit that the Discipleship trainee course @ ACS Barker was a nice break for me. At least I can run away from PA work for awhile. It is always the case that everyone is rather cold towards one another for the first time they met. Ice just melts as the time flies and in fact, I am kinda miss the interaction. I get to know more about my church uncles and aunties. Apparently I am the youngest amongst all. Ha.
Disciples are called to love God, abide His rules, trust in Him alone and serve Him faithfully.
Must confess. I still can't bear my 2 days leave. Oh man, but that is the price to pay for a discipleship I trainee uh.
>>>>>
I have cut my hair short. Ha. Dyed and bleached. Lala...
>>>>>
Expected busier and more fulfilling life at work. Wearing more hats now. hoho... Eventually the stress will come and I must throw in the towel. But well before that happens, I just want to enjoy whatever I am doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment