Birdnest
I think it is pretty visible to those higher management and ground level that something is not right in WS. Hmm what could be the cause? Personally I think that it is a compounded effect, not just due to birdnest.
Having said so, maybe birdnest really contributes much to it ler. Although I tried hard to refrain from thinking that way but the fact just disprove what I thought! He likes to make decision on his own without gathering more reliable data and the sad thing is, he does not learn from the mistake.
Basically he digs a hole at 1 end and tries to fill another hole at the other end. It’s endless and it is resulting too much casualties. Does he really realiaze the damage? It takes so many years to build up all these and yet you are witnessing the destruction process, one by one; whether knowingly or unknowingly.
It is scary, disappointing. It does not only hurt the individuals but the organization. We might be back to where we were 7 years ago. How frightening!
Has mrDC observed the trend? Has he taken any move to help to mitigate? Has he been playing a pro-active role in guiding birdnest? Maybe only he knows.
msHot
She is capable, observant and confident in what she does. I definitely appreciate that. You’re bold to tell me what you think. Yes, I think that is helpful but don’t try to dictate my thought and stance.
I guess I also need to tame down my temper and tone while working real closely as a team. Sometimes, we got to be open and unless you are able to convince and justify, else please listen first and be receptive. Although there is nothing wrong in insisting our own views but prior to that, we need to do some ground work. And don’t always assume that we know everything and we are right. The very fact of that is… we are not always right. Ha.
Just the observations I had these few weeks. Ha. More chemistry and spark to come :)
Interview
Am I too out-dated? How come nowadays those uni grads’ resume is so unprofessional and insincere? Didn’t the school has teach them how to write a proper one? Alamak.
Classic. The first one only outlines the uni education background and hobby and maybe brief skill set outline. Very few ECA, no FYP stuffs. 1 sheet only. She is from NUS.
The second one has everything except FYP. The best part is he uses FACEBOOK layout!! Give me a break! Kekeke. He is from NTU.
I thought during my NTU days, we get to learn those during communication skill module? I remember there is some workshop on how to write a good resume? Of course the students today can be very busy with their assignments and online activities, please don’t tell me that you cant get any sample resume online!!! There should be some standard items which you need to include. Duh… use FB resume layout, my goodness. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment