Tuesday, June 8, 2010

变迁

With some movement recently, seriously I have a bit of 震撼。The team I joined 4.5 yrs ago is no longer the same, not anymore. I miss the good old days of WS. The cohesiveness, the dynamic has changed dramatically over years.

Moving forward I am unsure how the things change, but I definitely feel that it will become a roadblock. For good? I do not know.

Thankful because they adjust FY10 band to be on par with other MNC. And I am blessed to have benefited from that. It’s never that I should take for granted. It is purely grace, I would say.

I am bad. I purposely ‘kek’ ming2 by telling her that we are being pushed up to the band ;p then I knew that the band has changed from year to year. So she must be quite mad that we are drawing similar (maybe hers is higher) check.

It’s grace la.

Cheryl is right about me. She do not think I am fickle minded given that since the first time I talked to her, she knows that there is a urge within me. She encourages me to keep on trying… else I won’t be able to settle down.

*nod nod*

No comments: