Hans with Wise Couple
I look forward to gather with them and the final private catch up. To me, they are like my ‘adopted parents’ and I am glad that they actually treat me like one of their daughters :) wise man said that, not me. Ha.
Honest words are always much appreciated and welcomed especially from someone you respect and trust a lot. I may not need to hide that much in front of them and I can just reveal who I am and what my thought are. Maybe I know I can’t really act! Hehe… I thank God for them and for the kind of ‘kinship’ in Christ. It is something like you always have someone to watch over you, to rebuke and remind you timely though it seems to be painful esp the moment whereby the words are like swords piercing thru your heart! Kekeke. It left you bleeding for awhile and it gets healed and you’ve gotten a stronger heart after that. Hehehe…
He said he won’t agree to every decision I made which I interpret that he actually does not agree to my move. Yup, I sense that. We trios were frank enough to thrash out the emotions. He shared his experiences and ya, some reminders. One of the thing which really hit me is… I shall not belittle myself and see myself as xiao mei mei when I move over. Instead It should be the other way round. They bring me there for a reason as I am good. So I gotta show that I know something and that is why I am there! Americans has strong 优越感 while Australians has strong 自卑感; and they appear to be arrogant and defensive in order to protect themselves from intruders. I truly appreciate that perspective. You know why? Because no one has shared the same thought whenever I told them about PTP and IHPS people being senior in age and experiences.
Only the wise tell me. I shall anticipate some loneliness also esp in the first adjustment phase. Therefore work and social life are equally important. Yup, please pray for me if you are reading this blog entry hor.. hahah
I seriously think that I will miss them a lot!! L
Coke chat with CM
She is really powerful and I also think that I will miss her mentorship! I request to meet her before we meet again in US! Hehe.. she was kind enough to remind me of my bonus…kekek.. and she will swing by Barb’s cube to tell her about it. Recently mrBirdnest really piss me off and I told CM about birdnest. I am really a bit disappointed with him. Sigh…
Only those who care for me and my interest will care to brief me all those that may put me in advantage and disadvantages.
CM asked me to get Karen and JU as mentors too. Good suggestions
Praise to the Lord for the great mentors i have in life and work! Amen.
Praise to the Lord for the great mentors i have in life and work! Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment