JC @ Gyu kaku
Thanks to my dear friend, I get to visit this atas place before I left for US. Ya, It’s BBQ wagyu beef. Nice. Sumptuous and generous celebrations treat!! I guess it is not so much about food but the friendship that counts. Honestly it is still a bit unimaginable that we will hang out together. Ha. Unbelievable, given that I am so serious and JC is..xxx.. for your imagination. Yet it is by God’s grace and plan that we can attend mentu and cell together and we have been in the same company for >4 years! Cheers to our friendship! Always, appreciate your uniqueness in your own way and style, and yes, I see the change in you especially when you seem to be closer to God in recent years. I thank God for that! Amen. We had beef briskets, tongue, garlic bacon, scallop, big prawn, pork belly, lamb and dunno which cut of the cow. Haha. The 2 scoop ice cream meant to be a surprise that we can both taste one yuzu and one matcha. Kekeke. Sweet.
WS @ Zi Yean
Peow said they chose this becoz of YEAN. Please lo, long long ago I already noticed that. Ha. Nah, we love Zi Yean as they serve nice dim sum esp the hong you chao shou. One observation we had, we went there whenever someone in WS left the team and you know what, it shrank from 2 tables to 1! Actually it is not; it is just because WS starts to have different clique and we are no longer that closely knitted. It is a pain in the ass! Well, I requested a smaller group instead of whole WS as I seriously think that no point to eat with those hi-bye team mates. For what? Kekekeke.
Steamboat @ Ah yee’s place
I realize I do not really know how to say goodbye esp to the elders. Visited kaofu(uncle)’s place and only he was around, aunt and cyee were out. As I 吞吞吐吐told him that I will go to states next Sunday, I start to 哽因 a bit. Just not brave to have eye contact with him. He then asked me when am I leaving and why so far? Hehe.. I was a bit emo. Kekeke. Then I visited ah yee & yee jiong. Same, as I told uncle that I am leaving soon, the same kind of emotion just.. ha. They are very nice. They prepared a sumptuous steamboat to 饯行. I love the big fat fresh prawns and the fish slices. Soooo yummy. Soooo full. Think my cholesterol quota is hit and I shall stop taking in seafood till next year. I love steamboating @ ah yee’s place as they always prepare fresh and good ingredients.
Tea with Tohs
I thank God that we are good friends since uni first year. Ha. Wah lament that she feel hopeless for Jamie. Well, what’s new? Maybe J is a bit ultimate and extreme. Ha. And she is always in her own world n she likes to divert her call to her home. Therefore we get to talk to her family members when we call her. Ha.
Adriel is 6mth old now. He is good, and never makes noise when I carry him. Kekeke. He looked like Wah la. As we were wondering why IMM has so many visitors, zack bang into the car in front. Haiz. So paiseh. Can’t be helped, he knocked at the back of the car… I am sorry about the incident. We should have walked there. Anyway, I had a nice chat with Wah. I am unsure when will be the next time.
1 comment:
wats xxx ar? happy go lucky? =p aniwae im thankful to Him for your presence in my life 2! =D n yup its amazing! haha
Post a Comment