Saturday, June 4, 2011

Draining

As much as i wish to sit down and blog about my canyons and Oregon trip, i have been swamped by so many stuffs esp at work.

The past week has been crazy. Busy walking around, calling folks and lobbying for help and ideas. It has not been easy but i am glad to be put under the test. This engineering integration effort has drained me to the extent that i only want to catch some sleep whenever i got home from work this week!! Basically my brain is unable to function after that crazy 8 hrs everyday since Tues (5/31).

Intern coming in, delay in cart, broken press... not so cooperative teamates almost drive me nuts.. Almost but not yet :) God's grace is sufficient for me. Thank God for the calmness and peace despite all the fire. Thank God for the encouragement and support from BillF, GretchenB, SteveA and BigBro. All these point to one thing -> I am not alone in this!!

OK, the coming weeks can be more scary yet I look forward to it :))

Just got back from Ying2 and Frank's baby shower. I am glad to be part of it though it consumes me quite a bit yet I am so happy to share their joy and it was a wonderful event which the name of the Lord has been glorified! Indeed they are a God-fearing couple, praise the God for them. I look forward to meet little Yue-En :) I feel i am better relate to this baby shower than the previous one. hehe...

And ... I have been talent-spot again.Apparently they are amazed that I can be the facilitator in such a natural and fearless way. hoho... OK, I really thank God for the gift. Now the cat is out of the bag, i better be more careful as I can see they may ask me to serve more...

赢家-
- 当其他人决定停下时还继续向前走一步
- 当其他人决定放弃时还继续坚持多一秒

OK, for the coming weeeks, i hope to be a 赢家 by the grace of our Heavenly Father! Amen.

No comments: