I think these days... my IHPS colleagues are insane and more open? At least that is true for RonB and JeffB.
Last Friday. They mock me for using IE and not liking Linux. RonB talked about the kids and their visit to Legoland. Earlier on he still bother to say he will visit north Carolina for July vacation.They hardly chat leisurely at work, always so serious and less words. Nowadays I see some improvements. Most of the time, only bigBro is more responsive. He still asked me to test drive his red Chevy 'cab' and told me his dog dislikes it as halo flipped in the car whenever there is a turn!
Then today. RonB walked to me and showed me his square-pant spongebob stress ball. Apparently he squeezed too hard till the gel leaking out. Out of curiosity, I touched the stuffs. yucks, it is sticky. Immediately he walked off and laughed. At the moment, I was simply too childish and kiddy. I walked to Jeff and rubbed against his arm, and ask him to blame it on Ron. He tried to rub it against my cube... too bad....
Phew, Jeff wasn't mad at all. Hee. We had another round of laughter at our aisle.
OK, now i start to believe in what Melvin said 6 mths ago. You can influence them. Hmm i hope it is a cheerful and positive influence :) it definitely makes work life more interesting and fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment