Friday, September 30, 2011

无价之宝

今天早上打开邮件时得到了一个意外的惊喜。大小老板回应 debH 从 mrPlatinumArm 那儿转发的邮件。绝非是想要炫耀,而是分享我的喜悦

mrPlatinumArm: God Love her  (she meant Titanium based on the plate and screws in my arm when I saw her last)…. She is priceless another true “Gem”…   Keep them coming I think we are turning the corner with people like this…..

DebH: Hi, Bill. Just wanted to pass on some kind words from a key partner of ours, BobM at PB (see message below—he’s talking about Pealow).  Bob has really appreciated Pealow’s work at their Shelton facility and I thought I’d take a minute and share this. Thanks for your support and for her help!

BillF: Thanks for passing this on, Deb.  I have heard that working with PB can be very tough, so I think that praise like this coming from that source really indicates a great accomplishment.  Great job, Pealow!

DaveH: Completely agree, great job Pealow. Thanks again for all the travel and for representing HP so well. 

起初我还以为他说上帝爱我,经过SharonS 的仔细一读,她说:He meant God! I love her.  Like I really like working with her. Not God loves her.

除了感恩,还是感恩。因为这是一种 appreciation 与肯定。Priceless true gem. Hehe… 虽然没有金钱上的回报,这种精神回报也很丰富。谢谢上帝的恩宠!阿门。

No comments: