------------
RE: Mr Platinum Arm
Message#1:
.... ...
I bet you must be very busy handling all the technical challenges around the IJs. May you always rule (with platinum arm!!) with more smiles and wisdom! Not to forget to rest too! One of your guy compliment you for always being so logical in ironing out the technical details. And I also get to witness how your one business call changes their work itinerary. Whoo..
...
Reply#1:
... I am glad you reached out as I enjoy the interaction and am pleased with the progress reported by Henry in Shelton based on the work you all have done.
Busy? Me? Never…. Just hanging on the beach drinking Margaritas ;-)…. I love the platinum arm nickname that is excellent…. As with HP the work load and priorities shift constantly .... ...
I look forward to working with you in the future and thanks for all you help with Shelton and beyond……. Best wishes and hope to see you again soon.
RE: La salutation de 'Pealow' d'UA590
Message#2:
It was a pleasant time meeting you on UA 590 from Chicago to Hartford! I hope your big meetings in the resort went well so far.
... It has been a tough challenge since the beginning but I am glad the task is completed and the feeling is great! Whoohoo! Pardon me for sounding too childish but that is my gene & belief.
... ... OK, I shall stop now. Remember not to overwork. Rest your body and mind; and more importantly, enjoy your fruit of labour with your loved ones! (nagging from mama ;p)
Reply #2:
... ... What a happy surprise after a long day and long dinner to come to the room and read an email from you, it is a treat!!
I am glad you did good in your project ( I knew you would) and you should be proud of yourself, it is not childish. Actually your contagious laugh and enthusiasm for life have a child component in them and that is good. I can see you smile as I am writing these lines.
... ... Thank you for the news, I cannot give you any advice I think you are doing everything right, please send over more smiles, I look forward to more, it might be intoxicating, but I'll take the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment