Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cardio Sculpt. Being vocal

Last night i had my first ever Cardio Sculpt 2 Pilates!!

It was so intense and fun eh. Of course now i suffer soreness from my triceps, calves, and shoulder back!! Amazing. Usually i will feel some delayed side effect from CP Reformer Plus 2 only 2 days later. But this... it is pretty imemdiate. I had the class at 7 and it ended at 8pm. Then as I relax by lazing around, i start to feel the soreness.

It is crazily awesome! haha.

How different it is from normal Reformer Plus? It does not push against the reformer barre slowly or in control, rather, we bounce/jump toward a board place before the barre, non-stop for 10 min. AND with weight on your both hands!! Doing chest fly, bend over, triceps extension while you are jumping!! You gotta learn to coordinate your legs and your arms. no kidding. as usual, I sweat like a pig. haha.we gotta 'run' while jumping and punching the weight. oh man.

Then we use new ARCH, a new toy to see some balancing and crunches. twist and turn the obelique. hehe... EXO chair is another fun toy. It allows you to curl up to pike using your abs strength. Then we moved to the barre to train the butt. Wow, the legs were actually shaking while doing the routines. 

Plank is such as standard. Doing it on the ARCH is not easy too. Then we use the leg and hand string to do some shoulder work. 

overall i like the experience!! I think Joey is a pretty fun instructor as well.

Today... i get a bit vocal...

First i saw the new meeting arrangements. I thought I need to be involved. So i wrote to Gonzalo. Then N only suggested herself to be present in both meetings and not all the reliability teammates. I was annoyed by that. I then replied telling them my opinion. Why someone think we are optional for certain meeting? we work across all the stuffs, there is no way that we can be optional. unless you want to secure your power and maintain your territory. otherwise i don't see why you should refrain others from joining. come on, we don't work for you who is our peer. but we work for our bosses!!

Next, I suggested to P that to get the architect to share the arch design details. hehe... suggestion accepted and the architect was so glad to share. You know, it took some courage to tell P my thought.

Finally, i am able to draw the nozzle pattern!! whoohooo...

No comments: