Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I am people, too

oh.. i remember that day when MinaV said.. one thing you learn in life is to ask. You never know until you ask.

Alright, sometimes i cant help but grumble about EricB. He wanted me to be successful in certain initiative yet he also needs to realize that i need management pokes from their end. sigh. I know. i could be asking a bit more but i don't really see his end of effort. how can i be convinced that he is a good manager to work for?

I kept thinking. Some day if i get to talk to EricW in a deeper manner, I might ask him why those first level manager sucks? Apparently BillF is one of the best managers around nowadays. Man, i miss BillF for sure.

also, i find work can be really political. Btw, today a nice word from MikeI.

Ingle, Mike (ICE Lab/San Diego) [1:50 PM]:
Tomorrow let's discuss your email AWST question from yesterday - Discuss: AWST/koga/crusting schedule
Ng, Lian Yean [1:50 PM]:
yup. thank you. i thought people might get annoyed if we discuss
sounds good!
Ingle, Mike (ICE Lab/San Diego) [1:52 PM]:
People must learn to be strong :) Irritation is good for them
Ng, Lian Yean [1:54 PM]:
true. otherwise i will be the one who gets frustrated and annoyed :D
Ingle, Mike (ICE Lab/San Diego) [1:54 PM]:

You are people, too.

Finally, they acknowledge i am a human, TOO. :)

I am going for a run later. My tontito is on his way back to San Diego. Perhaps i need to get him some food uh, in case he gets too hungry.

No comments: