Today I went to Hewlett Packard to sign the deal. Yes, it is confirmed;soon I will be HP staff, wish granted. I am grateful for the grace and mercy.
Why makes u think that you deserve to earn alot?! What makes u feel dat ur salary defines ur values?! Your company, status, how much u earn really can tell the world tat you are elite?! Nah..no no ...not at all.
Rem: we are only an instrument of God. He has a purpose for you when He puts u there. There will be tests and temptations, but place your trust in God and pursuit the sanctified life. We are called to be His children, so shine for Him in whatever you are doing!
I look forward to my December... a month w/o salary. Haa... hopefully can go for a trip...kekek...planning planning....
Lord God, I know I have to keep my promise. And I will ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment