Today is the second last day at work... Hmm gonna to end this phase soon... mixed feeling
Just some thoughts...
It is a place where I started to practise what I hv learnt in SCE, NTU.
I get to learn and use OO programming extensively for my baby software, Focoltone ICCS.
I learn about color science and some other knowledges here.
I met a good teacher who is my ex-proj leader who guides me thru the process.
My VP aka boss wife is very capable, nice, smart and intelligent. My boss is so blessed to have her as wife.
I can always leave on the dot.
I can chat online, but the baseline is I gotta complete my work on time, which I do.
I always get disappointments with those unrealistic and irresponsible promises. hate it!
I am being exposed to those OEM and distributers.
Went to TBWA. Wow, it opens my eyes man...keke... Those designers are so pro =)
Cried twice in the office. both caused by 2 chinese colleagues...
Had nice & tasty food like nonya cuisine, rojak, lor mee, claypot laksa, YTF, prawn noodles etc.
Print stuffs from high-end laser printer 9500. The quality is very GOOD and we print like nobody biz!!
Attend HP TTT events... eye-opening opportunities.
People I met...from SIMTech, Canon, KM, Ricoh, HP, EFI, TBWA, A&P, KKZ... I am thankful for those encounters, be it good or bad.
Gave training to those management ppl and technical persons.
Did reverse engineering and able to decipher other systems...kekek
Cant possible name all... God has been with me all the time... There are times that I am nasty , evil or even down, but God has never leave me alone. Thank you, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment